Harris, Neighbors, Eurowest, Joss Sneaky and Silver Fox 2x4

Zach, I cant see pictures while here at work...is that the BG that I was trying to trade you for about a cpl months ago? Man, I really like that cue....are you open to trades on the Harris?
 
Prices lowered

I also have a 5/16 14 OB-1 SOLD
Used but in good shape no dings or nicks...just some bluing - about 12.75mm

Harris - $1,100 Shipped
2 Shafts - 12.75 mm both shafts - Micarta Ferules - Wizard and Kamui Black SS
18.7 oz
3/8 11 pin

Neighbors - $650 Shipped
24 Ivory Inlays, Malachite, New Black Wrap, Silver Ring Work
2 Shafts - 12.8mm and 12.65mm
19.5 oz - Ivory Ferules
Just Resprayed - to clean it up
Big Radial Pin

Eurowest - $525 Shipped
8 pts - 4 Veneers
2 Shafts - Right around 13mm -Very Clean and Straight
19 0z
European Radial Pin

Joss Sneaky Pete - SOLD
Nice Colored Wrapless handle
Original Shaft -Very Clean and Straight - Right around 13mm
19oz
5/16 14 Pin

Silver Fox 2x4 - $50 Shipped
Mint condition - No Shoulder Strap



HarrisNeighbors-1.jpg
[/IMG]

HarrisNeighbors-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Silverfox-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Steal these while you can
 
Back
Top