Has anyone seen or had dealing with this idiot?

buzzsaw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know anything about this situation. I think most reasonable people would do their due diligence before making a major purchase from someone you have concerns about.

That's not the name I am familiar with.

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member

The Pictures and the Specifications of each are under lock and key until Balabushka approves the release.

Until Balabushka approves the release? You sound like the ebay guy I started the thread about. Seriously? Are you planning on having a seance?

After looking at all your other posts on AZ I have to wonder, do you contribute anything here other than to just advertise your products anytime someone brings up something you have access to?

Last edited:

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
This guy is crazy as a coconut and he believes his own crap....
One of the links takes you to him holding chuch and preaching about the end of time...

If he has sales on his scams, that shows us how foolish the general public can be.... Don't be a fool'

Rob.M

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Just type in ,"Don Goodfleisch does Elvis" and there's about 6 or 7 you tube videos of him at fairs and etc...
Anything this guy isn't into?

gumpys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another dip stick that needs to be hit upside the head lmfao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member
I know the guy. His name is Don. He does know Buddy and he can play a little. But as you can tell he has a mouth and will run it the entire game. Believe it or not he is an Elvis impersonator.

When you say 'can play a little' do you literally mean just a little. Because what I saw was literally just that...a little. Good ball pocketing skills with "meh" positional skills. Or is he just a good hustler putting out the bait?

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know the guy. His name is Don. He does know Buddy and he can play a little. But as you can tell he has a mouth and will run it the entire game. Believe it or not he is an Elvis impersonator.

Sounds like a human being impersonator, too.

PocketPooler

Silver Member
Dont F____ with pool players...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-16-21-32-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-16-21-32-28.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 192