Have some inventory left, time to move on after 40 + years

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Asked to post some photo's, have individual photo's of items also, now asked to
put prices on items, they are way below. I will post the case and shafts somewhere
else here in it's own listing.

First, it's been a blast selling and buying in here and interacting with people.
I have lost a good number of friends in the pool world and it's just not the same.
Please email me at sales@cdand.com,
Been a while since I sold in here, but, looks like my transactions of 159 total at 100%. No trades,
just fair prices.
Again, Thanks to all who have dealt with me, just wanting to find homes for what I have. After
44 years of fun, just don't have the thrill factor anymore. Please, email me at sales@cdand.com
Will try my best to answer fairly quickly, am on the move, reply's may take a little, be patient.
All my best to everyone,
Chuck

Schon Wrap Less Below has been sold
----------
Joss Original Throwback Cue, Serial # 200892, Black Handle, with two shafts. “ USED”
I SHOT with this cue and it has a couple of dings in it and a scratch or two, is what it is.
Butt is 15.4 oz and shaft 1 is 12.9 mm and weighs 3.5 oz with shaft 2 being 12.95 mm and weighs 3.6 oz.
Rolls Straight, shoots great. Total weight of cue is about 19 oz with both shafts.
$ 800.00 used
----------------------------
Joss Original Throwback Cue, Serial # 210011, Tiger Stripe Multi Color Handle, with two shafts. “ NEW”
This cue’s butt is 15.5 oz and shaft 1 is 12.95 mm and weighs 3.8 oz with shaft 2 being 13 mm and weighs 3.8 oz.
Rolls Straight together and apart. Total weight of cue is about 19.3 oz with both shafts.
$ 1,350.00
---------------------------
Joss Original Throwback Cue, Serial # 210012, Purple Hearth Color Handle, with two shafts. “ NEW”
This cue’s butt is 15.4 oz and shaft 1 is 13 mm and weighs 3.7 oz with shaft 2 being 13 mm and weighs 3.7 oz.
Rolls Straight together and apart. Total weight of cue is about 19.1 oz with both shafts.
$ 1,350.00
----------------
Huebler Cues
Huebler H G
Best we can tell, this cue is a 1986 Model H G
Very beautiful cue, no nicks or scratches. Irish linen wrap is excellent, original shaft from Huebler, rolls very good together,
if looking for a taper off center when looking under the taper when rolled, maybe the slightest of movement on a pool table.
I would say the cue rolls straight at 98 to 99 % being very harsh, some would say straight as an arrow, but, not going to say it.
Butt is 15.0 oz with the shaft at 4.0 and 13 mm. Am sure anyone would be very happy with this cue.
$ 600.00 includes shipping and insurance to you if your in the 48 mainland, usa
Huebler Silver Jubilee # 6, 25th anniversary cue.
This 1989 25th Jubilee cue is awesome, straight as an arrow when rolled on my table, original shaft, no nicks, dents or scratches.
Irish Linen wrap is excellent. I can not see any taper movement when looking under the shaft when rolled on my pool table.
Butt is 15.1 oz and the 12.7 mm shaft weighs 3.8 oz for a 18.9 oz total
$ 600.00 includes shipping and insurance to you if your in the 48 mainland, usa
--------------------
Schon Cues
Schon STL-1
This cue is new and has the old style butt cap, not the new light material
Irish Linen Wrap, Cue is 18.6 oz with the butt weighing 14.3 oz and the shaft at 4.3
The shaft is 13 mm, straight together and apart.
$ 550.00 Shipped to 48 main states, includes insurance
Schon SP-34 from 1992
The long story of this cue is that I received it in a cue trade back somewhere around 2004. I sent the cue down to Mike Erwin
(sadly has passed since), Mike took off the irish linen wrap and put on this Italian Pebble Leather wrap with goes great with the cue.
He shinned her up, took care of a few nicks and she gleamed better than new.

Please Note: I did not receive the original shafts with this cue, butt only. I shot with the cue as I just love the
cue and actually sold one in 1992, same colors to a team mate and regretted it, so, when this one came up, had to get it.

In about 2016, shooting at the Minnesota State tournament, MOMA, the tables were so darn close at Cantaberry Downs,
I smacked the butt cap on a nearby table just by walking around the one I was shooting on and ended up sending it to
Mark Furman at Schon. I am sure you guys can tell it or not, but, I can’t remember if he saved the original butt cap or put
a different one on it.

This cue is about as fine as your going to find. It is not a masterpiece and if there is a ding you can find or scratch with a
magnifying glass, sure there is something, but, nothing noticeable. If your going to pick the cue apart, please, just move on,
it is what it is. The butt weighs 15.3 oz and I can supply one or two new shafts with the cue if needed.

The shafts I put on this cue when I played with it are now on the current schon I am shooting with, sorry, but, they are apart of me.
$ 850.00 butt only, with one shaft, $ 950.00, with two shafts $ 1,100.00
Prices include shipping to 48 state mainland and insurance
Schon Elite – 23 This Cue has been sold.
About a year and a half ago, Schon sold some cues in this design with a wrap and when I was notified, I was told the model
was a STL-23. I told Terry Jr. that if he ever made some in a wrap less version, to give me a call. I received the call a couple of
months ago and took two of them. One of them is the schon I am currently shooting with and this one in the Green outline
is for sale. The cue says it is a Schon Elite.
I, myself, put the 23 behind it, so, I will know the cue.
Butt is 14.6 oz and shaft 1 is 13.13 mm and weighs 4.4 oz with shaft 2 being 13.13 mm and 4.7 oz.
That put’s the cues at 19.0 oz and 19.3 oz.
These three cues roll straight together and apart. Any shaft I put on the 1992 SP-34 rolls straight.
$ 1,450.00 includes shipping to 48 state mainland and insurance.
Individual photo's on hand for all cues.

Attachments

• Joss Original throwbacks group-az-1.jpg
    Joss Original throwbacks group-az-1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 632
  • Joss Original throwbacks group-az-2.jpg
    Joss Original throwbacks group-az-2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 586
  • Joss Original throwbacks group-az-3.jpg
    Joss Original throwbacks group-az-3.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 561
  • Huebler 1998 Silver Jamboree S6-az-1.jpg
    Huebler 1998 Silver Jamboree S6-az-1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 549
  • Huebler 1998 Silver Jamboree S6-az-2.jpg
    Huebler 1998 Silver Jamboree S6-az-2.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 540
  • Huebler Hitter HG Series-az-1.jpg
    Huebler Hitter HG Series-az-1.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 551
  • Huebler Hitter HG Series-az-2.jpg
    Huebler Hitter HG Series-az-2.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 601
  • 2022-4-7-az-1 Schon Group.jpg
    2022-4-7-az-1 Schon Group.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:

mistamikel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Chuck is good peoples to work with.
Bough a couple cues from him a few years ago (separate transactions), and was a pleasure to work with each time.

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Everyone who has sent me a email to me at sales@cdand.com has received a reply. At this moment, nothing has been sold.
I originally posted in the for sale items. Since I had no photo's, I was pushed to the wanted section, then, after asking why, I was put back into
the for sale items. Thanks to one of the moderators who put my post back into the for sale section. Then I posted photo's to try and keep
all happy.
Thanks Much, appreciate it.
Chuck