Have you ever been in someone else's shoes???

dakraljic

Banned
Have you ever been in someone else's shoes???
I am asking this because I am wandering if you did how do you describe the feeling???
For example Mr Mindula hates other people's shoes.He claims they rub and raw his heels.So,what should I tell him next time I see him???Thank you Mr Mindula for your wonderful personality and for lucky mustache you have!
Also,I was asked to find out where mustache protectors can be found !!!
Thanks,all of you who are willing to help in this matter of cause !!!!:wink::wink::wink:
:eek:
 
I told a guy to walk a thousand miles in my shoes before he criticized me.

He did, then called me and criticized me for no longer owning those shoes!!:grin-square:
 
It has,because Mr Mindula is a great pool player and this is what is the all about.Also,the other part of story that is related to the question and is pool related too is just coming next.Patience is very important and welcome attribute,especially in this intriguing query !!!
LOL
:smile::smile::smile:
 
Last edited:
I like the saying:

I once felt sorry for a man that had no shoes.
Then, I met a man that had no class.

Yeah, I would walk a mile in someones Florshiems or Nikes.
Then, I'd be a mile away and he couldn't catch me.
 
I was once in someone else's shoes, her husband came home early and in the rush to run out, I put on the wrong pair :mad:

I think he was more mad about losing the shoes...

I also don't just walk a mile in their shoes, I like to go the extra mile in them as well. Which is usually not good becuase if you go the extra mile, you will be a mile away from where you need to be.
 
Last edited:
It has,because Mr Mindula is great pool player and this is what is the all about.Also,the other part of story that is related to the question and is pool related too is just next.Patience is the very important and welcome attribute,especially in this intriguing query !!!
LOL
:smile::smile::smile:

It would be nice if you let us in on the inside jokes.
I like some of your posts, but sometimes I gotta wait too long to
know what you are talking about.

Meanwhile, your buddies probably know what you're talking about.

How about some videos on your local scene.
 
Not sure if this would be considered a mustache protector, but it may fit the bill...

mustache-protector-image_179445.jpg
 
That's true.Mr Mindula and me too wear shoes while we play.And that is something as a rule.It is even forbidden in some nice pool halls to not wear shoes.
That's just how it is
 
When was a talk connected to slow players I mentioned Mr Mindula,and he shows up again in this post as a leader in thinking how other peoples think.He is very good in mind games and because of this capability he often wins against even much better players.He plays solid,but his goal isn't in winning at the table but over your mind.As was told in other post,you might win over him but you will get exhausted for other's matches that wait you.So,you probably wouldn't play at high level some of your next matches.
By the way,he is very well known all over the Europe since he used and still uses to play some tournaments,and some of Euro tours as well.There were many situations when referre was called to start counting time to his.And there are many respectable Eoropean players who went nuts because of this guy.He wears the famoust mustache of all time and this is what his trademark is.
Beside this mustache there is a smile hiding!!!Well,I would suggest everyone to try to meet this guy and great time is guaranteed.
Hi is one of the most famous Croatian players,although not on his playability!!!LOL
:wink::wink::wink:
 
He is capable of making circus scene on every tournament,of course if he wants to !!!But he knows the line which should not be crossed,so it is very hard for referees to disqualified him.He is the master of mind games !!!
But he knows for sure how is to be in other peoples shoes.He get a long well with workers and with CEO's as well.He speaks language of them all,so that is why he is so likeable !!!!
 
Last edited:
It would be nice if you let us in on the inside jokes.

At work we have people that always try to prove they're clever by making constant comments, twisting things, and presenting us with puzzles. It seems like people are offended you can work a server.

At the pool-hall this takes the form of challenge shots and ridiculous spots. Often, it's presented with, "Oh, you think you're sooooo good eh? Well try this shot!" Even if you're quietly practicing on your own, or shooting with a friend you have offended the drunk across the room.

These are the people you hear others groan out loud about when they walk in the room. Pangit was a better troll for it because he came with the most ridiculous crap and people would go on and on for pages about it. I will never be able to erase the "It's Tuesday and I hate Kamui Chalk!" threads. Most days you don't feel like puzzling it out.
 
Well,Mr Mindula is well known for some of other abilities as well,he get in dream so deeply that is to wake him up,one of the freakiest nightmare for everyone who have to wake him up for some reason.However,this opens place for some great and creative things you could do.So,once a good friend of mine, while Mr Mindula was sleeping very deeply as usual in the lobby of pool hall where tournament was playing, put his shoes off and put them on his legs o and played one tournament match in his shoes and of course,won !!!!
How about this ????
:smile::smile::smile:
 
Back
Top