Heading to Chicago and Wisconsin after the DCC

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a result of continued interest in the midwest, I will be heading back to Chicago, up to Wisconsin, and over to MI next week to do some more lessons. Anyone wishing to work with me can PM me here. :D

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com
 
let me know where you are gonna be Scott, I will stop by and say hi !!
 
Scott,

If you know if advance what days and where, let me know, and I can get the word out to some of the local leagues ;)
 
RJ...A lot of lessons are done "on the fly" booked at the last minute, so I don't know exactly where I'll be. I can tell you I'll be at Pressure this afternoon, and out in Joliet tomorrow. Thursday and Friday I'll be up north between Milwaukee and Green Bay, for anyone interested up that way.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com
 
Pat...Guess you figured right, as I showed up shortly after your post! :D PJ and I played 1-pkt for four hours last night...fun time. Think I may play some more tomorrow morning before heading to Green Bay!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com
 
Hell Scott, those pockets at Pressure are so big you only need one!!!!!!!
Actually we shared one (his).

There are a couple of 4.5" tables at Pressure, but most of 'em are buckets for sure. If I have to practice on a big pocket table I just aim at a particular pocket facing (cheat the pocket) on each shot. Good practice for seeing parts of pockets rather than just "the pocket". Aim small, miss small.

pj
chgo
 
Last edited:
Well, I had a another great lesson in Joliet yesterday...a very enthusiastic student! Boy is he ambitious. He has room in his basement for a 9' Diamond, and a 3-C table, to go with his 7' Diamond upstairs!

Pat and I played for another couple of hours this morning, at Pressure, before I drove up to the Green Bay region, where I am teaching tomorrow. Always a pleasure to play with you Pat! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com
 
Are you coming to Madison, slide13 is a friend of mine and I would be interested in a dual lesson if he is ok with it also
 
Well, I had a another great lesson in Joliet yesterday...a very enthusiastic student! Boy is he ambitious. He has room in his basement for a 9' Diamond, and a 3-C table, to go with his 7' Diamond upstairs!

Pat and I played for another couple of hours this morning, at Pressure, before I drove up to the Green Bay region, where I am teaching tomorrow. Always a pleasure to play with you Pat! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com
Ditto, Scott. Thanks for the lesson. :)

See ya soon,

pj
chgo
 
Looking forward to it Scott, thanks for swinging back up this way! I'll be the one who's really bad, ha! After 13 months of playng I'm just looking to get some good habits for going forward.
 
Back
Top