Heading up to the New Jersey area.

realkingcobra

Well-known member
Silver Member
For those interested, I'm taking off from the Diamond factory either this Friday or Monday heading up to the New Jersey area, I'll be up there for a little while doing some work for Diamond as well as being available to work on some tables on the side. For those that have been waiting on me, send me a PM or call me to see if I can fit you in on the side:D

Glen
 
For those interested, I'm taking off from the Diamond factory either this Friday or Monday heading up to the New Jersey area, I'll be up there for a little while doing some work for Diamond as well as being available to work on some tables on the side. For those that have been waiting on me, send me a PM or call me to see if I can fit you in on the side:D

Glen

crap if only i had the room ready and a table to put in it.
 
On the road again...just can't wait to get on the road again....

C'mon Glen, admit it, you hear Willie singing it every so often,too.....;)
 
For those interested, I'm taking off from the Diamond factory either this Friday or Monday heading up to the New Jersey area, I'll be up there for a little while doing some work for Diamond as well as being available to work on some tables on the side. For those that have been waiting on me, send me a PM or call me to see if I can fit you in on the side:D

Glen

Let me know if you are coming my direction, I got a spaghetti dinner with your name on it.:smile:
 
Let me know if you are coming my direction, I got a spaghetti dinner with your name on it.:smile:

Not passing by you this time, but you can be assured I WILL be sooner or later, only thing I love to eat as much as chicken is spaghetti and in case you put chicken in it....I'm moving in:D

How's that table playing?:grin:
 
Not passing by you this time, but you can be assured I WILL be sooner or later, only thing I love to eat as much as chicken is spaghetti and in case you put chicken in it....I'm moving in:D

How's that table playing?:grin:

Still playing great. Be careful out there and yell at me when you make it through.
 
For those interested, I'm taking off from the Diamond factory either this Friday or Monday heading up to the New Jersey area, I'll be up there for a little while doing some work for Diamond as well as being available to work on some tables on the side. For those that have been waiting on me, send me a PM or call me to see if I can fit you in on the side:D

Glen

You are along way from my heirloom tomatoes and I much to many to eat.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN2672.jpg
    DSCN2672.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 272
hello glen...

Glen...check your pm...

also, my table is still playing great...looks like I need your phone number agian...

thanks... Jeff
 
Back
Top