Hello from Mezz USA

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
Hi AZB Members,

Caroline with Mezz USA here.

We are the exclusive representatives of "Miki Mezz Cues of Japan" in the US. We carry exclusive lines of Mezz products, which previously had limited availability in the US, like the new Alex "The Lion" Pagulayan Limited Custom Cue (only 50 cues will be made available worldwide), EC7 Series, ACE Series, MPC2 Line (Mezz and Predator Cue Collaboration), AYA Series and others.

AlexAZ.jpg

Please note that Mezz USA is not a retailer so you will not be able to purchase Mezz products directly from us. We are currently working with several popular cue websites to make the products available to the public. Our purpose here on AZB is to provide information and answer any questions concerning Mezz products. Please feel free to post a thread, send us a pm or an email.

Thanks!

Caroline

Last edited:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Mezz USA said:
Hi AZB Members,

Caroline with Mezz USA here.

For those who did not meet us at the recent BCA Expo, Mezz USA is the exclusive representatives of "Miki Mezz Cues of Japan" in the US. We carry exclusive lines of the Mezz product which had limited availability in the US like the new Alex "The Lion" Pagulayan Limited Custom Cue (only 50 cues will be made avaliable worldwide), EC7 Series, ACE Series, MPC2 Line (Mezz and Predator Cue Collaboration), AYA Series and others.

View attachment 72814

Please note that Mezz USA is not a retailer so you will not be able to get any of the Mezz products directly from us. We are currently with several popular cue websites to make the products available to the public. Our purpose here on AZB is to provide information and answer any questions concerning Mezz products. Please feel free to post a thread, send us a pm or an email.

Thanks!

Caroline

Hello Caroline, who is the major wholesaler for Mezz Cues, isn't it J&J America?

Now to my knowledge these cues are built exclusively for J&J America, so I suppose my question what part do you have in any of this?

Thanks Very much

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
Nice to have you here Caroline. One question I see here quite frequently is the difference between the various available Mezz shafts and comparisons to other shafts like Predator and OB-1. Do you have any available material you can post here showing the differences and advantages to Mezz products?

Also have you ever considered setting up a loan/trial program? It is a great way to introduce people to your products given that most Mezz cues in the USA are only available online and not at retail locations.

Of course if you prefer you can just send me a free cue and I'll tell everyone how wonderful it is :)

racer rx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Caroline,

Welcome to AZ, and thank you for offering your help with all our questions.

I have a few questions:

1) I see in Japan, there is an Exceed line of cue? Where does the Exceed line fit in with Mezz? Is it Mezz's top models? Do you have any plans to bring this series to US markets?

2) I see allot of Mezz pro's using the new Hybrid 2 shaft, how does this shaft differ than Predator's 314?

thanks for help, I look forward to your reply,

vin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
here's my question

is it advisable to change the pin of its shaft? lets say i want to use the shaft on my custom cue. i heard the pin has something to do with its hit :)

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
manwon said:
Hello Caroline, who is the major wholesaler for Mezz Cues, isn't it J&J America?

Now to my knowledge these cues are built exclusively for J&J America, so I suppose my question what part do you have in any of this?

Thanks Very much

Hi manwon,

J&J America and Cuestix are the US dealers for Mezz Cues and distributes some of the current styles through their websites. However, they do not solely carry Mezz Cues. Mezz USA only carries Mezz products and will be focusing on promoting the Mezz brand in the US. We will also be carrying the newer cue lines exclusively as well as all of their products.

Thanks,
Caroline

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
will you be making the exceed series available to us in the usa here soon?

i thought i saw somewhere on the mezz site a section where you could customize the cue you order do you think we'll be able to do that from the states too?

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mezz USA said:
Hi manwon,

J&J America and Cuestix are the US dealers for Mezz Cues and distributes some of the current styles through their websites. However, they do not solely carry Mezz Cues. Mezz USA only carries Mezz products and will be focusing on promoting the Mezz brand in the US. We will also be carrying the newer cue lines exclusively as well as all of their products.

Thanks,
Caroline

.....cool!

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
AuntyDan said:
Nice to have you here Caroline. One question I see here quite frequently is the difference between the various available Mezz shafts and comparisons to other shafts like Predator and OB-1. Do you have any available material you can post here showing the differences and advantages to Mezz products?

Also have you ever considered setting up a loan/trial program? It is a great way to introduce people to your products given that most Mezz cues in the USA are only available online and not at retail locations.

Of course if you prefer you can just send me a free cue and I'll tell everyone how wonderful it is :)

Hi Aunty Dan,

We do not have any direct comparisons with the Mezz shafts to other low deflection shafts. However, feedback from player representatives like Mika Immonen says that the Mezz shaft has a more "solid hit" feeling like a traditional one piece maple shaft.

The Hybrid Alpha shaft is the upgraded shaft from the Hybrid Pro shaft (which will be discontinued). It is a marriage between the carbon fiber and hard maple, resulting in a final product 30% stronger than the conventional wood shaft without sacrificing the appropriate amount of flexibility at the tip. They use the new ferrule material (X-2) for the Alpha shaft which create more spin on the cue ball, better than the X-1 ferrule.

Hybrid Pro II shaft is the same construction as the Hybrid Alpha shaft, but it is much less cue ball deflection than the Hybrid Alpha shaft.

WD700 shaft is also a low deflection shaft, however, it is in between the Hybrid Alpha and the Hybrid Pro II.

Miki Mezz Japan is very particular in the technology and the production of their products. All of their products are manufactured at their in house factory. Nothing is outsourced.

We were at the BCA Expo and will be at the major trade shows throughout the year. We will be at the APA National Championships in Las Vegas in August with a small sampling of our products for people to try.

Thanks,
Caroline

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
racer rx said:
Hello Caroline,

Welcome to AZ, and thank you for offering your help with all our questions.

I have a few questions:

1) I see in Japan, there is an Exceed line of cue? Where does the Exceed line fit in with Mezz? Is it Mezz's top models? Do you have any plans to bring this series to US markets?

2) I see allot of Mezz pro's using the new Hybrid 2 shaft, how does this shaft differ than Predator's 314?

thanks for help, I look forward to your reply,

Hi racer rx,

Please see post above for the Hybrid Pro II Shaft.

Regarding the Exceed Line, it is the custom cue line of Mezz. It is considered to also be the most expensive line using rare materials for inlays and veneers. Mezz USA will be bringing in some of the Exceed Models. It is limited in quantity at the moment, however, if there is a demand for it then there will be more models for the US.

Thanks,
Caroline

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
vin said:
here's my question

is it advisable to change the pin of its shaft? lets say i want to use the shaft on my custom cue. i heard the pin has something to do with its hit :)

Hi vin,

At the moment, Miki Mezz does not sell shaft blanks to cue makers. We do carry shafts for standard radial pins and other popular pin specifications.

Thanks,
Caroline

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
poolplayer2093 said:
will you be making the exceed series available to us in the usa here soon?

i thought i saw somewhere on the mezz site a section where you could customize the cue you order do you think we'll be able to do that from the states too?

Hi Poolplayer2093,

Yes, you can customize a mezz cue and that would be for the Exceed line. However, we are not providing this service to the US market yet.

Thanks,
Caroline

railfirst

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i see that alot of your cues have a composite laminated butt, is there a reason why its composite instead of say maple, ebony, or purple heart such as other cues?

Ben

dgem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, does mezz cues offer lifetime warranty on their shafts and cues?:)

Last edited:

instroke2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mezz USA said:
Hi racer rx,

Please see post above for the Hybrid Pro II Shaft.

Regarding the Exceed Line, it is the custom cue line of Mezz. It is considered to also be the most expensive line using rare materials for inlays and veneers. Mezz USA will be bringing in some of the Exceed Models. It is limited in quantity at the moment, however, if there is a demand for it then there will be more models for the US.

Thanks,
Caroline

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the info...
for some reason the Alex the Lion cue picture did not come out, do you have a link to another website to see it..?

Life after Predator... gotto be MEZZ!

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tigerseye said:
I am looking for a z-2 shaft that will fit my Joss...Is this possible??
Thanks...

ummm...dude. a z-2 is a predator shaft, not a mezz shaft. unless you mean the hybrid pro 2 shaft?