Help finding my nickname

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I've got one

Jazztrumpet86 said:
Hey,
Hopefully you guys can suggest a good nickname.

My name is T.J. Remsberg and I play fairly aggressive.

I was thinking T.J. "Runout" Remsberg.

What are some others?

Man, seriously. How about T.J. " I am nowhere close to good enough to have a damn nickname" Remsberg.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Well, if you really are a fine jazz trumpeter, how about "The Big Hirt" out of respect for Al Hirt, who could play a pretty mean trumpet himself.

straybullet

Legend
Silver Member
Jazztrumpet86 said:
Hey,
Hopefully you guys can suggest a good nickname.

My name is T.J. Remsberg and I play fairly aggressive.

I was thinking T.J. "Runout" Remsberg.

What are some others?

Hmmm. After considering other options such as:

TJ "Rut Row" Remsberg
TJ "C-4" Remsberg
TJ "Slap-My-Ass-&-Make-Me-Happy" Remsberg
TJ "I-Aintcho-Bitch" Remsberg

I finally decided to go with TJ "Fairly Aggressive" Remsberg. It describes you perfectly, and I don't think anybody has used that before. If you don't like it, you can still select from the other 4 options listed above.

jazzn4444

the Unknown
Silver Member
Haven't you seen that Burger King commercial from like last year? "I'm Spicy". "Dude, what are you doing? you can't come up with your own nickname."
Really, don't worry about a nickname. Someone will make one up for you. Asking for one, is like asking for IT!

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Ktown D said:
Man, seriously. How about T.J. " I am nowhere close to good enough to have a damn nickname" Remsberg.

Well since he is a trumpeter.. how bout "Blow hole"... :D

or simply.. "Taps"

Joe

Opie

Stronger than shortstop?
Silver Member
Jazztrumpet86 said:
I am sincerely sorry that I brought this up, I thought that this board was more mature and not full of negative comments.

The guy who wants a nickname is upset that this board is not mature. WTF?

hotcues

Biggest Edwin Reyes Fan
Silver Member
Jazztrumpet86 said:
I am sincerely sorry that I brought this up, I thought that this board was more mature and not full of negative comments.
You earn nicknames, good or bad, not from making them up! :rolleyes:

straybullet

Legend
Silver Member
Jazztrumpet86 said:

Dammit TJ... Lighten up... we're just having fun.

TJ "I-Can't-Take-An-F'n-Joke" Remsberg...
TJ "All Right You've Embarrassed Me Now" Remsberg...
TJ "I'll Never Post On This Immature F'n Board Ever Again" Remsberg...
TJ "AZ's Bitch" Remsberg...
TJ "C'mon Stop It Guys" Remsberg...

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
I earned mine Wens. night...it is "Jock Itch"........because I'm always scratchin'. :D See you have to find something that fits your style of play. ;)

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
landshark77 said:
I earned mine Wens. night...it is "Jock Itch"........because I'm always scratchin'. :D See you have to find something that fits your style of play. ;)
Who's jock were you scratching? :eek:
Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)

Tracy

no-sho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nickname

IMHO opinion I think it's pretty lame if you have to come on a board an ask people who actually have no clue who your are, how you play, for a nickname!If you play long enough, or get good enough, or some other personal characteristic trait that others will remember you by.I personally don't know of any pool player that gave themselves a nickname.
This is not a bunch of truck drivers talking on the 2 way. Ghost Rider you got a copy on One Eyed Willy from South Philly, kick it back!
Even if you never get good enough or never book a winner you will have the honor of having a nickname bestowed upon YOURSELF how deserving or undeserving it may be. I personally wouldn't introduce myself to other people by my nickname but I guess that depends on the nickname. My wife has a propensity to call me lot of names but I will refrain, being that their might be children on this board!

no-sho

P.S. What's wrong with T.J.

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
Scratch and Sniff, Short Stroker, well i wouldn't pick those, but named afew people these, hehe. Cole 'TheConArtist'