Help Tony Chohan Adjust-Changes to Pool in the Last 5 Years

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
oh yeah; and..

...somebody said one of the world's greatest pool players (a certain filipino)
got beaten out of $30,000 by a professional poker player....

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Pool streaming has become pretty popular but it's still viewed by a small cult following. Many streamers are doing it but only a few do it well. The issue that hasn't changed is pool is dying and even free streams with world champion players are lucky to get 1500 viewers WORLD WIDE!!

Last edited:

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
I think the big one he needs to hear is that Scott Frost has a standing challenge to play anyone in the world $20,000 one pocket.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool is NOT DEAD!!

Pool steaming has become pretty popular but it's still viewed by a small cult following. Many streamers are doing it but only a few do it well. The issue that hasn't changed is pool is dying and even free streams with world champion players are lucky to get 1500 viewers WORLD WIDE!!

Pro Pool in this country is dead, not world wide. In this country its all AMATURE APA and BCA...,

The action is almost gone.

maldito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1 - The price of High end low deflection shafts is on the rise $200 +

2- China is promoting big $$$ tournaments.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
More people on AZ use the term HATERS now.

Yes, only certain members of the Elite are not Haters. If you disagree with a Non Hater, you automatically become a Hater and are the reason as to why pool is in the Dumps.

The price of a pack of Zig Zags have not gone up either.

Well, Tony is breathing fresh air again. Everyone makes mistakes in life. Tony learned about that one, and paid the price. Good Luck out there and Win a few for a start.

Last edited:

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Yes, only certain members of the Elite are not Haters. If you disagree with a Non Hater, you automatically become a Hater and are the reason as to why pool is in the Dumps.

The price of a pack of Zig Zags have not gone up either.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ HATER!!!! ;) Had to before I got beaten to the punch...

blue.jpg

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Let's help T-Rex back into the pool world and list the changes that have occurred in the past 5 years. I'll start, feel free to add..

1. Chalk prices have gone from 25 cents a cube to 25 dollars.
2. There are two unknown pool players who travel with a mean Russian who are tearing up the scene, avoid them as they are unbeatable.
3. Southwest cues have doubled in value.

And ... I have his old SW cue :)