here are pics of your cue in progress chuck

Trent

Banned
should be a very sharp cue when finished.:thumbup: I really like the venners he picked out.

2011-12-09_12-59-55_72.jpg

2011-12-09_14-54-22_788.jpg

2011-12-09_14-54-57_414.jpg

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
should be a very sharp cue when finished.:thumbup: I really like the venners he picked out.

I agree...I have a "thing" for cues with all blue veneers as well as cues with all green veneers!! Can't wait to see the rest of the cue!!!

Jason

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Looks awesome. One of my cues has those same veneers and it looks great when finished.

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Nice looking cue so far Trent. Im looking forward to seeing it when its done :thumbup:

Joe

Trent

Banned
Here you go chuck its attached to the handle and ready to recieve the buttsleeve and ring work soon. hope you like.

chucks cue update.jpg

chucks cue.jpg

Trent

Banned
more updates

cue shop 368.jpg

cue shop 371.jpg

cue shop 372.jpg

just some joint work and finish to go for the this part i hope you like the results. cue is .030 oversize.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm getting all antsy over this cue getting done......like it was my own! LOL!

:thumbup:

OK, yeah...I have a cue problem. :embarrassed2:

This is one cool cue.

Trent

Banned
Joint work was finished today along with the fist coat of finish. Ill post new pics by weeks end. I almost wish this cue wasn't sold so I could keep it for myself....... almost lol

Trent

Banned
first coat of finish.

The maple looks much better in person, this is only the first coat of finish typically for me it takes 3. Hope you like it so far chuck.

IMG_20120503_133319.jpg

IMG_20120503_133314.jpg

Trent

Banned
Well darn looks like my homemade linnen press design is outta the bag lol

So far I've had a lot of great comments about this cue from people that visit the shop but the biggest one of all was the Ol'Lady saying that she really likes it. (That's huge she's not a fan of most cues)

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
The cue is lookin good bro! My ol lady was a harsh critic of me too. That's why she lives with her mom now, lol.

Joe

Jake Bagoodi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm getting all antsy over this cue getting done......like it was my own! LOL!

:thumbup:

OK, yeah...I have a cue problem. :embarrassed2:

This is one cool cue.

I never realized a cue took six months. I be antsy waiting that long too