Here are some cue cases that are hard to find

manwon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These cases were originally manufactured for Palmer Custom Cues in the Late 1970's. Then later in the 1980's Imperial Billiards had some of these cues produced and they sold them as late a 1987 for $55 retail. The cases in the photo's below could be those made Imperial Billiards or they could be some of those made by Palmer, to be honest it is a crap shoot and while they are in the original Box's / Cases they are not marked with who they were made for.

I came into these cases from a third party who purchased a large number of bowling supplies at auction and these cases were found in the mix that came with the bowling supplies. I purchased everything this gentleman had and I am currently offering these cases For Sale in the Wanted / For Sale gallery.

Here are some photo's of the cases and a link to the for sale thread.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=236683

Here are the photo's: The Black case below is an original Palmer Case with the original cue that came from Palmer in it. The Brown Cases next to the Black case are the cases that I currently have for sale in the link above.

These cue cases will hold up to a 60 inch butt along with three shafts.


11.jpg

15.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

Enjoy
 
Last edited:
I have a few of these cases and they are great. I'm able to fit 1 butt and 4 shafts in one of these.

Regards,
Duc.
 
Back
Top