Here's a great big ;-) to the nay sayers

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To all those folks that said this year would NEVER happen, would NEVER fill up, etc - 👏 spot on as usual. Good luck to all the US OPEN players!
 
To all those folks that said this year would NEVER happen, would NEVER fill up, etc - 👏 spot on as usual. Good luck to all the US OPEN players!

:thud:



LOL...and the same people will be still complaining after the event is over.

If it isn't the payouts, it will be the parking or something else.:wink:
 
To all those folks that said this year would NEVER happen, would NEVER fill up, etc - �� spot on as usual. Good luck to all the US OPEN players!

I think the Nay Sayers didn't realize it's a 128 not a 256 board
They could have had more cause there were some still on the waiting list I believe

1
 
To all those folks that said this year would NEVER happen, would NEVER fill up, etc - 👏 spot on as usual. Good luck to all the US OPEN players!

The naysayers were right 8 out of the last 10 years. Not a bad batting avg. Johnnyt
 
Down to pure entertainment now. Just good pool and seeing if the VIP seating is straightforward, and the drunken Barry show.

And then there's the pool!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
To all those folks that said this year would NEVER happen, would NEVER fill up, etc - 👏 spot on as usual. Good luck to all the US OPEN players!

The reason it filled up, and with a better quality field than ever, is because the players now believe that will actually get paid since the money is being fully handled by someone else besides Barry. Had that not happened, which is in large part because of the "naysayers", it wouldn't have come close to filling up and the interest might have been so low that the event couldn't even be held this year. It was nearing or at that point.
 
The naysayers were right 8 out of the last 10 years. Not a bad batting avg. Johnnyt

I can't comment on prior to 2012 cause I was not on here. However, what I was referring to is about all players boycotting ( because of pay issues ), no foreign players willing to travel here to play in it, Barry's insolvency and inablilty to raise the money. If one were to read my posts on the Open it is clear I am not pro BB at all, just pro OPEN.
 
1) lets see if they get paid in a timely fashion

2) desperate pro players have to take the risk because there bug tournament options are limited.
 
1) lets see if they get paid in a timely fashion

2) desperate pro players have to take the risk because there bug tournament options are limited.

Well I do sincerely hope that all goes as it should with payouts. I believe it will with Pat involved. To your second statement while prob true I was only referring to the folks that stated over and over that players would not come.
 
After the US Open is finished, they'll find something else next month to complain about.

:thud:

LOL...and the same people will be still complaining after the event is over.

If it isn't the payouts, it will be the parking or something else.:wink:
 
Back
Top