High Praise for John Schmidt - Player Review

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, it is about 6 inches. Maybe a little under. Seems about right to me. ;)

(2000 bills would be $200k. That is about 2000 in the stack. US bills are only a little thicker than printer paper. Think of a ream of 500 printer sheets.)

There's no way that's $200K, it's closer to 50-60K. As bills get used they get crinkled and don't stack very well, especially when loose stacked like that.

Here's what $200K looks like and these are crisp bills, if they were crinkled like above it would be much taller.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
There's no way that's $200K, it's closer to 50-60K. As bills get used they get crinkled and don't stack very well, especially when loose stacked like that.
Here's what $200K looks like and these are crisp bills, if they were crinkled like above it would be much taller.
Right you are. When we see a $50k stack end-on, it is very nearly square. That makes 50k 2.61 inches tall and $200k would be something over 10 inches depending how wrinkled the bills are. The stack shown looks like six inches or so and might be $100k.

That's the last time I'll let Vito count by pile height. I knew something was wrong.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right you are. When we see a $50k stack end-on, it is very nearly square. That makes 50k 2.61 inches tall and $200k would be something over 10 inches depending how wrinkled the bills are. The stack shown looks like six inches or so and might be $100k.

That's the last time I'll let Vito count by pile height. I knew something was wrong.

LOL, you need to hire a better shylock ;)

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
The gutless wonder resurfaces from the rock under which he lives.

I am putting the over/under at three weeks that he disappears after ducking Jayson/Bobby again.

Bet the mortgage on the OVER.
I am not ducking anyone, I stated I would play Jason in Bank Pool but there seemed to be little interest from Lou and bobby in relate 2 me gracious offer - Bump. (legends of circus pockets and loss of feed world record keeping lol) so another lie (familiar pattern from u). Do u call shaws 714/669 a live performance? Was it your smart phone that was propped up for cover after the facebook stream failed during shaws legends of 'semi live' 14.1? Do u have an answer as to why the video's above are avail in disc form - and the footage that supposedly broke Mosconi's 526 - IS NOT?

Last edited:

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am not ducking anyone, I stated I would play Jason in Bank Pool but there seemed to be little interest from Lou and bobby in relate 2 me gracious offer - Bump. (legends of circus pockets and loss of feed world record keeping lol) so another lie (familiar pattern from u). Do u call shaws 714/669 a live performance? Was it your smart phone that was propped up for cover after the facebook stream failed during shaws legends of 'semi live' 14.1? Do u have an answer as to why the video's above are avail in disc form - and the footage that supposedly broke Mosconi's 526 - IS NOT?
Danny would you like us to repost your comments. You said you would play our Scotsman one pocket.
Yes Jaysons run was Live performance with over 20 people sitting near the table as he was shooting watching every ball pocketed. Many of them signed an affidavit that they witnessed the entire run from start to finish and every ball pocketed. We also have a 100% uncut and unedited video from our camera system. Now do you wanna play Shaw 1 pocket for big cash or not? Also do you wanna keep on talking shit about Shaws video or bet big cash that you think its not real? Either way bet something or STFU.

ACL

The F*** you aren't! I think it's time to refill your scrips Danny boy. I'm not going to rehash it. You, me and everyone else knows that you ran like the wind once your challenge was accepted by Jayson/Bobby.

bwhite

Holy hell this guy is twacked out of his mind isn't he? Get this dude a tin foil hat.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
danny harriman with two accounts posting on the same thread ban ban ban

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Are u here stating b white that the legends of 14.1 event was in fact a live performance? When i asked yer pal aclu the same question - he simply ducks the question - oops. If u can demonstrate how a loss of feed in livestream for hrs - can then become a live performance - after taking months to splice together for a possible sell - u may try. I will take off the tin foil hat if you can prove the 669/714 legends of circus pockets fiasco was a live performance lol. U coward fakie news perps are kinda funny to watch dance - but yer puppet strings are on now on display. Well u may expound if u so choose - were listening. So chamberlain comes on and says were going to lose feed for a bit but someone here is going to prop up there smart device and that way the footage stays live - what a facebook deadstream crock of sh!%. Also can any of the schmidt camp respond to why the above videos are for sale in disc form and poor schmidt's phony 626 can only be seen in an obscure theatre sit in? After all it's the schmidt camp that invented the 626 fake news about the great game of 14.1.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Are u here stating b white that the legends event was a live performance? When i asked yer pal aclu the same question - he simply ducks the question - oops. If u can demonstrate how a loss of feed in livestream for hrs - can then become a live performance - after taking months to splice together for a possible sell - u may try. I will take off the tin foil hat if you can prove the 669/714 legends of circus pockets fiasco was a live performance lol. U coward fakie news perps are kinda funny to watch dance - but yer puppet strings are on now on display. Well u may expound if u so choose - were listening. So chamberlain comes on and says were going to lose feed for a bit but someone here is going to prop up there smart device and that way the footage stays live - what a facebook deadstream crock of sh!%. Also can any of the schmidt camp respond to why the above videos are for sale in disc form and poor schmidt's phony 626 can only be seen in an obscure theatre sit in? After all it's the schmidt camp that invented the 626 fake news about the great game of 14.1.
lots of ducking is all im reading

• Haha
Reactions: ACL

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Danny would you like us to repost your comments. You said you would play our Scotsman one pocket.
Yes Jaysons run was Live performance with over 20 people sitting near the table as he was shooting watching every ball pocketed. Many of them signed an affidavit that they witnessed the entire run from start to finish and every ball pocketed. We also have a 100% uncut and unedited video from our camera system. Now do you wanna play Shaw 1 pocket for big cash or not? Also do you wanna keep on talking shit about Shaws video or bet big cash that you think its not real? Either way bet something or STFU.
giphy.gif

ACL

Are u here stating b white that the legends of 14.1 event was in fact a live performance? When i asked yer pal aclu the same question - he simply ducks the question - oops. If u can demonstrate how a loss of feed in livestream for hrs - can then become a live performance - after taking months to splice together for a possible sell - u may try. I will take off the tin foil hat if you can prove the 669/714 legends of circus pockets fiasco was a live performance lol. U coward fakie news perps are kinda funny to watch dance - but yer puppet strings are on now on display. Well u may expound if u so choose - were listening. So chamberlain comes on and says were going to lose feed for a bit but someone here is going to prop up there smart device and that way the footage stays live - what a facebook deadstream crock of sh!%. Also can any of the schmidt camp respond to why the above videos are for sale in disc form and poor schmidt's phony 626 can only be seen in an obscure theatre sit in? After all it's the schmidt camp that invented the 626 fake news about the great game of 14.1.
Dude, pick a lane. I think has shown how bad it is when someone tries to fight a war on two fronts. Consolidate your limited resources and concentrate on one thing.

Unless you have a split personality, in which case have at it.