Honor your wife by beating her

When my brothers and I were little kids, my dad took each of us on a separate little trip. Well, my oldest brother, who was maybe 11 at the time, got taken to Arkansas. My dad took him to a local church. Now, the church was normally split into a children's section and an adult's section. My dad decided to take my brother to the adult's section. The preacher was talking about how you should beat your kids once a day to keep them honest! Not sure if my brother ever went to church again. :eek:
 
My wife beat ME once....
...but I was giving her serious weight at full-rack snooker.

I wonder what the over/under is before this thread goes to NPR....
...I like under 10
 
Well, we have whiskey threads in the main. Pool players like their whiskey. Fair enuff.

Firefighter threads in the main. We are not a bunch of heartless slobs and when a human tragedy befalls us as in Texas, it affects all of us.

But beating your wife threads, definitely NPR.

Besides, my wife is a halfy, half Jewish and half Irish if you can figure that one out.
Try beating on one of those and see if you come out of unscathed.

The Israeli Krav Maga training would come out instantly and then I'd still have to deal with the Irish temper.

I think I won't let her see this video.

Laughable at the very least. Again, try and tell us that this is a Religion of peace and that they are not at least 1000 years behind us in that respect.

I wouldn't want to be involved with a woman that was trained to take a beating from a man.

Might end up like Mr. Bobbit and looking for your penis in the gutter down the street one night. No thank you, I was born with it attached and would prefer to keep it that way. Besides, I have had my share of stitches in my life and it hurts. Not gonna be sticking a suture needle close my jewels to sew my package back on.
 
Last edited:
That video disgusts me. Ignorant brain dead society. Camel jockey goat phuckers.

I was hoping that guy asking the questions was going to lean over the desk and give that dumb mf'r a crack right in the mouth and cave his face in for all the women trapped over there.

Then he could have said, "sorry,that's my custom".
 
Back
Top