How many Cues do you own today

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Unfortunately, Steve is no longer with us, but you keep name-dropping and it is disrespectful

I'm not a troll, I'm just wondering why you belittle others who contribute much to the industry

You just contribute hot air to the world

Boy you have problems between the ears, Steve, Will, and the Glenns were and are the big dog collectors.

You can not change those facts, so study history boy, you might get a passing grade towards your GED.

Plus you do not know what I do or do not do. You are just guessing, and fabricating 🐂💩.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
WHY??? IRS gonna start taxin' cues to pay for the Gropinator's incompetence?? ;)

See no tax ratification on owning anything you pay for with declaimed income.

Exception to rule is CT who tax’s riding lawn movers, for some perverted reason.

Friend live there for 10 years, he did well, but he retired, moved out because of crazy taxes on everything.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Post a few.
Some threads here

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
Two, my main player is my Aspire with a custom 11.6mm revo and my collection only has one sitting in safety right now, it's a 2012 Guerra that I love and hope to get refinished soon.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I don’t have a clue how many I own.

150? Maybe. Not counting junk cues.

I really need to do a inventory. When I see them I have them all memorized but without seeing them I can’t recall them all.

You need to have fire sale, and dump the bad stuff.

Podunker

Let's see
3 D series McDermotts
Predator roadline
OB
Mezz
Players sneaky
Southwest
Players break
Couple Dufferin house cues
11 cues with enough shafts to run a wood stove for a good while. No carbon
That's just the tip of the iceberg of cues I've been through
Sick thing is I haven't shot outside my house since late 90's
Game never leaves your dna

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's see
3 D series McDermotts
Predator roadline
OB
Mezz
Players sneaky
Southwest
Players break
Couple Dufferin house cues
11 cues with enough shafts to run a wood stove for a good while. No carbon
That's just the tip of the iceberg of cues I've been through
Sick thing is I haven't shot outside my house since late 90's
Game never leaves your dna
Which’s D series do you have? I love them, I have 2 or 3 of them. Onetime I saw all 26 as a collection for sale, I don’t remember why I didn’t buy them. I think the price was too much-by like double.

Nice collection

Best
Fatboy😃

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need to have fire sale, and dump the bad stuff.
I already did

Only good stuff left.

With the exception of a couple Chinese butts that I just didn’t have anything to do with them. I got them from a house I bought they left them behind with the pool table-gave that away.

Idk what I’m gonna do with my collection. It’s a full time job to sell them one at a time and a huge amount of $ for a bulk sale.

I’m in no rush to do anything. I’ve spent 37 years building the collection

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I think at one time I owner 18 - 20, most never hit balls.

I said sell, by Cigars n Bourbon. Keep a few to play One Pocket.

Of the lot I sold off msybe 3 - 4 were mistakes.

But day came that Cue was for playing, did not need inlays, Fgold, silver, or ivory.

Functional art Cues are apprieciated ,but at a point, too nice for me to play pool with.

Don’t have dedicated 3-C Cue, House Cue works.🥰

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think at one time I owner 18 - 20, most never hit balls.

I said sell, by Cigars n Bourbon. Keep a few to play One Pocket.

Of the lot I sold off msybe 3 - 4 were mistakes.

But day came that Cue was for playing, did not need inlays, Fgold, silver, or ivory.

Functional art Cues are apprieciated ,but at a point, too nice for me to play pool with.

Don’t have dedicated 3-C Cue, House Cue works.🥰
I traded off some amazing cues-they were art as you noted. A few mistakes along the way.

Overall I’ve made money on cues, but only for a few years was that my intent. Long before the internet and “cue dealers” lol what’s that all about? Anyone who buys and sells cues does just that. It’s not a career or requires anything special. Just know how to buy and sell. Big egos is what it really is.

Cue makers have robbed me for more $ than getting dumped with $ in action over my life time. That’s embarrassing but truthful. I don’t put biz in the street. But if I listed here who’s stole $ from me-unlikely most people would believe it. Sad situation. I will not name names-until they pass away. So far they are all healthy.

I love cues. Cheap ones, fancy ones, old ones, new ones. Just not garbage cues. Ramin wood type things.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I traded off some amazing cues-they were art as you noted. A few mistakes along the way.

Overall I’ve made money on cues, but only for a few years was that my intent. Long before the internet and “cue dealers” lol what’s that all about? Anyone who buys and sells cues does just that. It’s not a career or requires anything special. Just know how to buy and sell. Big egos is what it really is.

Cue makers have robbed me for more $ than getting dumped with $ in action over my life time. That’s embarrassing but truthful. I don’t put biz in the street. But if I listed here who’s stole $ from me-unlikely most people would believe it. Sad situation. I will not name names-until they pass away. So far they are all healthy.

I love cues. Cheap ones, fancy ones, old ones, new ones. Just not garbage cues. Ramin wood type things.
I am not really in to high end cues, never had the loot to go that direction. My first decent cue was a McDermott, then a Viking, Meucci and Helmstetter. I decided to try and buy one of every production cue for the collection.
Thats when I found a old Tru Balance cue in a trash can. Over the years I would pick up many vintage cues and clean them up a little. Now I have about 70 in racks around my Diamond table and they bring me much pleasure. I try to play them all even though a few just suck. My old Hoppe's are lined up next to the Master Strokes. I need four more Brunswick Professionals in a vintage 12 cue rack to complete the look. ;)

Tadaimarlon

I don't have much but my neighbor has one of the world's greatest collections! Super nice guy.

He also makes amazing cues, he learned from the very best. His whole family is in the cue business.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Way fewer than I have screwdrivers.
4b88969b2e2ee33407ce90f1bcf3aaf4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk