Sorry guys I'm a little chatty tonight....but I actually have an semi-important question:
How much does it cost to set up a large scale tournament?
I ask because people have asked if Collegiate Nationals or Junior Nationals could be held here at UT and our rec room is far too small for something like that, but we might be able to rent out the Union Ballroom but would have to bring in tables like they do in various national tourneys....so does anyone know the cost of bringing in tables like that??
How much does it cost to set up a large scale tournament?
I ask because people have asked if Collegiate Nationals or Junior Nationals could be held here at UT and our rec room is far too small for something like that, but we might be able to rent out the Union Ballroom but would have to bring in tables like they do in various national tourneys....so does anyone know the cost of bringing in tables like that??