HOW much is ur cue ?

TOTTI

sMiLe
Silver Member
Hey every1

I want to know prices of cues .................
SO

every one post how much he bought his cue ?
Mine is 70$ .............

waiting >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
FREE!!! Sponsorship is a beautiful thing baby!!

Just kidding, the cue I am using now is about $1100 retail (Predator BLAK 1) and I love it, thin handle, 18.4 ounces with a nice hard tip.

railfirst

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
got a sweet deal from a friend $200 and a cue in trade for a schon stl-2 with really nice rings and matching cocobolo colored leather wrap, plus an x shaft (thanks corey).

Ben

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have 11 cues ranging from a sneaky Pete to a high end Lambros. I would say $250-$3000.

lady9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blackheart

I have an absolutely beautiful BLACKHEART cue made by Jerry Eick. Several years ago Jerry gave it to me as part of a deal (when I was playing a lot) but if he were to have sold it, he would have asked $1375 for it. I also have one of his break cues, which I love - I don't recall what the MSRP was on that one, but to me the package is priceless! Thanks again, Jerry! :thumbup:

mr2_serious

BRUTE FORCE BABY!
Silver Member
My favorite cue is about $35 bucks.

Friend gave me a cue with 2 shafts. I took one of the shafts and slapped on a players sneaky pete butt I got for $20.

Put on a kamui tip ~$15 ...... voila

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
Hmmmmmmmm.

$1100

$200

$70

Why spend so much when you can get performance and technology like this
for less

0004473601037_215X215.jpg

For the low low price of $49.66 case included. Don't believe it. Click away then

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4940436

Now totti, hopefully you kept your reciept and can return your $70 cue and in turn grab this weapon of minor destruction and with the extra $20.34 in savings you will have no problem acquiring an IPT membership which i believe opens the door to many hours of pool viewing pleasure. Act now...time is $$$

muttley76

"Time to GET BUSY...."
Silver Member
i won my playing cue in a bar tournament. it was tough. there were at least 10 players

BWTadpole

The Nitcracker
Silver Member
I bought my cue used (more like next-to-beat-to-hell) for $250 with two shafts, but the Universal shaft that came with it was new, so that alone was worth the money. New, I would've put it at maybe $400-500.

my playin cue, a Gina, around $4500. Custom Murnak case $4000.

Spent over $100,000 on cues the last few years.

Randy
Btw, the cost of a cue in NO WAY reflects it's playability. There are $200 cues that play lights out.

UWPoolGod1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob Frey Sneaky Pete w/ 2 shafts about $540.
Omen J/B $350
Have a nicer local maker custom that look very nice at about $1200 but the Frey hits solider. Solider...is that a word? More solid? :D

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
NYC cue dude said:
my playin cue, a Gina, around $4500. Custom Murnak case $4000.

Spent over $100,000 on cues the last few years.

Randy
Btw, the cost of a cue in NO WAY reflects it's playability. There are $200 cues that play lights out.

You just couldn't limit yourself to the question huh.
You just HAAAAD to drop the numbers. LOL:D
So funny.

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
TOTTI said:
Hey every1

I want to know prices of cues .................
SO

every one post how much he bought his cue ?
Mine is 70$ .............

waiting >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

Cues i play with.
$7 bucks for the break cue.
$100 bucks for the player.
Cues in the closet. 3 Black boars which i have no idea what they might be worth now. But to get Black Boar to make you a NEW cue, it's something ridiculous like $10,000 or $20,000 bucks which is just not worth it, for a piece of friggin wood.

IMO no piece of wood is worth that much.

TOTTI

sMiLe
Silver Member
OH
there're some VERY VERY Expensive cues :)
for me it's impossible to buy a cue more than 100$ ......... maybe when i'm a pro and play championships i'll think to buy a cue 2000$ ^^ :) ^^

Thnaks for u all .......................

SUPERSTAR said:
You just couldn't limit yourself to the question huh.
You just HAAAAD to drop the numbers. LOL:D
So funny.

Edit; After further consideration, I don't want to descend to the gutter to join my antagonizer.
Rg

Last edited:

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
I paid $2,800 for my custom South West. That was the 1993 price. It arrived in 2003.

NoBull9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine was free. "I took it out of Muttley77 case"....Jimmy Reeves 400.00 o/b1 200.00.