How much to recover table?

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Old 7 foot table . Needs new rails and Simonis cloth . What average rate for installer and materials ?
I would estimate around $600 to re-cover with Simonis, about 2/3 of that is labor. New cushions would likely add an additional $300+, again roughly 2/3 of that is labor costs.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Old 7 foot table . Needs new rails and Simonis cloth . What average rate for installer and materials ?
What kind of "old" 7ft are you talking about, a Sears best? Always helps to know what kind of table you're talking about, could be a piece of shit too, and not worth spending any money on!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I would estimate around $600 to re-cover with Simonis, about 2/3 of that is labor. New cushions would likely add an additional $300+, again roughly 2/3 of that is labor costs.
One piece slate, 3 piece slate, what are we talking about here. Are the slates separated? You can't put a price on something when you have no idea what it is, can you?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen, I heard you're the best, can you make my 7ft play like a Diamond? If so, how much?

I sure can, and it'll cost you $7k, but the good thing is, it'll look just like a Diamond when I'm done!
REALLY???? When can you get started???
Click, hang up!!!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen-relax. Your heart is your friend. Don’t have a heart attack tonight. It’s ok, it’s just a barbox. Was a open ended question. Your too busy anyways.

$600-$1000 will get you a proper job to answer the question. Less, not so good. More-sure but is it worth it??? So 600-1000 is the range.

take a pill and relax Glen you’ll be better off

best
Fatboy

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen-relax. Your heart is your friend. Don’t have a heart attack tonight. It’s ok, it’s just a barbox. Was a open ended question. Your too busy anyways.

$600-$1000 will get you a proper job to answer the question. Less, not so good. More-sure but is it worth it??? So 600-1000 is the range.

take a pill and relax Glen you’ll be better off

best
Fatboy
I think I need to smoke a bowl and kick back, what kind a weed do you recommend Fatboy?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I need to smoke a bowl and kick back, what kind a weed do you recommend Fatboy?
I don’t know much about weed, but it’s probably a good idea. Relax and enjoy life. Your plan is in motion. Was good to talk the other night-made sense.

I’m off to bed at 1018, wow I’m getting old. This used to be time to wake up. Lol

Best
Fatboy 😁😁

SlateMan

Registered
I don’t know much about weed, but it’s probably a good idea. Relax and enjoy life. Your plan is in motion. Was good to talk the other night-made sense.

I’m off to bed at 1018, wow I’m getting old. This used to be time to wake up. Lol

Best
Fatboy 😁😁
Your just on east coast time....

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cost me about $450 for an 8 footer with Simonis 860 HR when I got my table put together. Seems I got a deal.

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently had my table done.

Locally - $350 for labor + Felt. (8ft Pro).

Felt could be $300-$395 for Simonis 860HR if your able to get it locally jump on it since there is currently a shortage due to factory issues.

I actually went with Andy's 988. I really like it, it does play a bit faster.

Oldandtired

Registered
How much for a mechanic to 1) put table together/8 footer/sitting in garage no moving stays in garage 2/ same cloth/cloth is almost new from previous owner 3/does not need rubber This is different scenario because the cloth and rubber is in excellent shape ( slate does not need filler in putty/ect its very good shapetoo).....This table only needs setup nothing else but wanna use same cloth...... But table needs to to be put together Fair price s 200 -300 USD for mechanic ?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
How much for a mechanic to 1) put table together/8 footer/sitting in garage no moving stays in garage 2/ same cloth/cloth is almost new from previous owner 3/does not need rubber This is different scenario because the cloth and rubber is in excellent shape ( slate does not need filler in putty/ect its very good shapetoo).....This table only needs setup nothing else but wanna use same cloth...... But table needs to to be put together Fair price s 200 -300 USD for mechanic ?
For some reason it always seems to help to know what kind if pool table you're talking about, as some tables aren't worth setting up again.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One piece slate, 3 piece slate, what are we talking about here. Are the slates separated? You can't put a price on something when you have no idea what it is, can you?
That's why he said "estimate". You're a ridiculous person.

Oldandtired

Registered
For some reason it always seems to help to know what kind if pool table you're talking about, as some tables aren't worth setting up again.
My mistake your right not enough detail Not sure brand but it is 3 piece slate as of now disassembled not much of a table basically it was free but I thankful for it even if is not very nice