Votes: 15 20.0%
  • $0

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I wish PPV providers would provide say a month of access to the match because of the fact that I (and probably most people) can't devote three days and 8ish hours a day to watching pool.

I especially like it when they at least run replays after broadcasting ends.

$35 is not much for this but I think that the larger problem is simply that very few have the time to spend consuming the product.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I've paid 40 for the TAR matches, so I chose $35.
For three days, that's awesome. Works out to $12 for one day.

For $10-$12 buying a single day, I think people would be more willing to get out their wallets.
So maybe the secret is more frequent events that don't run so long.
Three days means someone may miss a day due to work. One day is easier
to budget time, and to be honest most people get bored past X hours.
A single event, running one day, going no more than 3 hours, would be just fine for $10.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
30% of 69 voters...(and we are hardcore pool people) would not pay a dime to watch pool.

What does that say about the excitement of watching pool on TV/streams???

Maniac (rather be playing than watching)

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
30% of 69 voters...(and we are hardcore pool people) would not pay a dime to watch pool.

What does that say about the excitement of watching pool on TV/streams???

Maniac (rather be playing than watching)

Not much. I watch a ton of pool online, but I rarely watch live events, because of the fact that I work 40-50 hours a week and I work over an hour away from home. I've paid for the recorded events before, but I don't care for a 3 day live streamed event during the only off time I have.

I'm in the same boat with you. I'd rather be playing than watching joe blow getting slammed by the local short stop at 8pm on a Friday, and up next will be SVB playing "Billy" from Taipei. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

I voted $0, because I do buy PPV's, but not anything that's live streamed. I can't skip through Jim Bob So and So slapping his gums on a live stream.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wish PPV providers would provide say a month of access to the match because of the fact that I (and probably most people) can't devote three days and 8ish hours a day to watching pool.

I especially like it when they at least run replays after broadcasting ends.

$35 is not much for this but I think that the larger problem is simply that very few have the time to spend consuming the product.

I am now emailing link to watch all match videos that you purchased on ppv. There currently is no limit on watching. That may change due to jukebox music. We may have to switch to a private server.

Ray

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
It depends, there isn't an option for which game you are talking about.

I'd pay 40 or 50 bucks for straight pool or one pocket for that many days, but I wouldn't pay a penny for rotation.

You're right. I should have put what games. Sorry...was my first poll. Johnnyt

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am now emailing link to watch all match videos that you purchased on ppv. There currently is no limit on watching. That may change due to jukebox music. We may have to switch to a private server.

Ray

Are you doing this as a one time thing, or are all your streams unlimited watching? I'm usually intrigued and want to watch but time is limited so my orders are limited.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are you doing this as a one time thing, or are all your streams unlimited watching? I'm usually intrigued and want to watch but time is limited so my orders are limited.

All streams. I am limited by the upload speed when I'm out on the road. I havent sent any videos out from my current trip yet.

I Do have Big Tyme and White Diamonds uploaded already though.

Ray