How's Facebook Doing?

Goldy

Beating The Internet
Silver Member
I'm sure many of you are wondering what happened to Facebook today. Glad we still have AZ.... :)

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve never used it,

In the best interest of the greater good I hope it burned to the ground.

The reality is the hackers shut it down and are scraping everyone’s data-feeding it to their AI bots to take over the world j/k

ain’t missing a thing
Fatboy😀

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have not experienced any problems with the straight pool fanatics facebook group. maybe whatever is happening now was during a time I was not on facebook?

sonoman

I’ve never used it,

The reality is the hackers shut it down and are scraping everyone’s data-feeding it to their AI bots to take over the world j/k

ain’t missing a thing
Fatboy😀
Tell it Fatboy

Tom1234

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve never used it,

ain’t missing a thing
Fatboy😀
If everyone saw FB for what it truly is, very few people would use it. I dropped it like a bad habit when I found out that it tracks AND SELLS all input. What a joke.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If everyone saw FB for what it truly is, very few people would use it. I dropped it like a bad habit when I found out that it tracks AND SELLS all input. What a joke.
I was in the data biz for years, I’m the reason millions of people got junk mail(snail mail) for years. FB is THE mortal Hungarian nuts for data mining-gives Google the 5-out and the pop plus 9 on the wire to 11.

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
I've heard people talking about some connection between this, and the whistleblower testimony tomorrow. Mostly speculation I believe.

When I looked this afternoon, their stock was down 6%. Earlier this evening, my wife said Zuc had dropped one spot on the list of world's richest people over this.

Attachments

• fb.jpg
    fb.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 69