Huebler Cue

WTD14

Registered
My buddy found an old Huebler H14 cleaning out his dad's place. Any idea what it'd be worth? Thanks!

part0(12).jpg
part0(13).jpg

dirtvictim

Ignore the entitled they haven't earned respect
If it's straight and no issues then it has more value. It is pretty rare so it should be a good amount. Paul made some great cues. I'd be interested to see who can value it but I cannot.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
That same model sold for $600 on Ebay in February. It had a case and two shafts, it was in rough shape if I remember correctly.
There was only one bidder so it seemed fishy to me. The cue you have looks to be in very good shape.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
If it's straight and sound with two good shafts min 12.75mm dia,i'd est between 5 and 7 hun

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think $500 to $700 is the high side on a straight auction- not saying you cannot get $500 or more - but that is the upper side - if I were selling on this site I would ask $650 and take my highest offer- my best guess is $500 or so is the upper limit on this cue in excellent condition with 2 shafts as mentioned above. You found a cue, so it is all profit from there, eBay will cost you about 15% on fees by the time you are done - taking $500 here would be a good deal on a cue found in a closet. Straightness and condition matter- alot!

WTD14

Registered
Thanks, Gents! Yeah, this cue is in great shape. The shafts have seen little play from the looks of it.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The vertical name indicates an older model. It is a nice cue.

Would make a great cue for some youngster starting to play. Compare that to a new "INSERT ANY BRAND" and this will be the winner.

Yep its a nice cue.

Ken