I beat Efren Reyes, Strickland, and McCready

Nineball Tim said:
Hey I beat the guy that beat Greg Fix! Thats about all I got when it comes to bragging.. Who is Greg Fix?!

Greg was from either minn. or Wisconsin. Traveled the pro tour for while. Good player, but no superstar. Nice guy though.
 
CamposCues said:
There are always those who tell "fish stories" about practically anything. I get a kick out of these people, usually drunk, telling "fish stories":wink: It's priceless watching them backpeddle, when you have the opportunity to call them out with some kind of proof.

Once in a while though you hear one that is so funny, that I want to believe it.
 
ironman said:
Greg was from either minn. or Wisconsin. Traveled the pro tour for while. Good player, but no superstar. Nice guy though.


Did he get second in a Camel event or am i confusing him with someone else? As i remember, he made sure not to rush any shots!:smile:
 
ironman said:
Greg was from either minn. or Wisconsin. Traveled the pro tour for while. Good player, but no superstar. Nice guy though.

LOL - I played a bad safe on the 4 ball, sat in the chair - Greg went to the table, and I swear that I grew a full beard before Greg pocketed the 5.

Anyway - I beat Efren once... Bustamante too...in a short race
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To the buffet!

:killingme:
 
Roy Steffensen said:
I have beat Niels Feijen one-handed for 40 $, race to 2 ;)

And I have won a couple of sets against Efren Reyes, but lost 10 times more :D

BUT, I have won! :p

It's funny you mentioned Niels Feijen...

I had to play Neils at the DCC in Nine Ball this past year.. I ended up beating him and knocking him out of the Tourney. He happen to be the defending Champion..
Not meaning I'd like to gamble with him, just that I played a good set..
Best,
Ken Kerner
 
Jude Rosenstock said:
Yeah, there's a guy in my homeroom that claims he beat Archer left-handed.



Wait, sorry. That one is true.

Maybe if his name happens to be Dave Matlock

It seems like all the real good players find a way to win. They outlast, out gamble or out play most maybe that is why they are the really good players.
 
Last edited:
Roy Steffensen said:
I have beat Niels Feijen one-handed for 40 $, race to 2 ;)

And I have won a couple of sets against Efren Reyes, but lost 10 times more :D

BUT, I have won! :p
Nice job on those 3 racks.:wink: It looks like you practice in a school or seniors center or something.nice job.
 
HighEndCues said:
It's funny you mentioned Niels Feijen...

I had to play Neils at the DCC in Nine Ball this past year.. I ended up beating him and knocking him out of the Tourney. He happen to be the defending Champion..
Not meaning I'd like to gamble with him, just that I played a good set..
Best,
Ken Kerner

That must be a great feeling! Nice job!

Wish I played good enough to beat a touring pro out of a major tournament...
 
Back
Top