iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To leave in your car?
This might be the most compelling reason I’ve heard to go to CF.
When I was gambling my brains out from age 18 to 27 or so, I had my custom cue in the car year round in Philly. No other way to do it.

Now that I rarely play, I'd like a cue in my car so I can sneak away from the dayjob or the gf without either knowing to hit some balls:) How times change things.

Yes, IMO the warp resistance is one of the biggest advantages of CF. I have only hit 5 or 6 balls with CF a few years ago, nothing more.

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
FYI, it has an Aggravating System 😆

713O7KF5uJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Mick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My buddy just got a JFlowers cue (I'm 90% sure they are the same co. as Konllen) and aside from the cheesy "inlay work", I'm super impressed with it for the price. Good build quality, and the shaft is lower deflection than my Jacoby Black. I like the CF ribs in the butt end, I think that's a great idea. He got the whole cue for quite a bit less than I paid just for my shaft.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My buddy just got a JFlowers cue (I'm 90% sure they are the same co. as Konllen) and aside from the cheesy "inlay work", I'm super impressed with it for the price. Good build quality, and the shaft is lower deflection than my Jacoby Black. I like the CF ribs in the butt end, I think that's a great idea. He got the whole cue for quite a bit less than I paid just for my shaft.
Chinese but not the same maker.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also "bakelite", I thought that was the old plastic stuff that was explosive and cracked easily LOL

I keep thinking about trying one of those things but every time I do, I just thing "why" and leave it.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
USPS says delivered, but no delivery. I guess it will be delivered “again” tomorrow.

Check your front door from time to time. If Amazon took the final delivery, they mark things delivered when they are not, then throw it on your porch without even a knock-n-run.

Enjoy.

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought this KONNLEN/J Flowers cue for $340.

I wanted something to leave in my car, that plays close to a Predator 314-2, which I've been playing for about 15 years now, and the 314-1 before then. I made sure to buy the one that ships from Amazon and has free returns, in case it is junk. I'll let you guys know how I like it. It should be delivered on Monday.
See that for another $58.00 it comes with an extension.

Will be interested in your review.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
if you own other carbon fiber shafts i would be interested in how it compares regarding deflection/energy transfer/ spin
thanks