I got a huge crush on Michaela Tabb

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh hells yeah I want to cause a stir at the table and have her discipline me over and over again lol.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ohhhhh Baby

Oh yeah i dont know what exactly shes looking at but i like it a lot.

tabb.jpg

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Pics, oh yeah!

Here's one of Michaela and our own Junksecret (Michaela is the one on the right):

Michaela and Junksecret.jpg

Attachments

• Michaela Tabb.gif
    Michaela Tabb.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1,351

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
Oh hells yeah I want to cause a stir at the table and have her discipline me over and over again lol.
Did you see how she handles Earl?? :eek: She owns 'em. ;)

Oh man! I just like her figure, her features, her eyes, her voice, her accent, her professionalism, and her friendliness. A bona fide dream girl, that Michaela. :D

More pics please!

Last edited:

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
Yikes! What a hottie!

Ever since I first saw her on youtube, it was internet love at first sight. INTERPOL should arrest me! I got the creepiest Michaela fetish. I promise, I never learned a single shot from matches I've seen which she referees. How could I? I couldn't stop staring. :D

Last edited:

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
I think her husband and kids may well come first I'm afraid.

FWIW she actually has her own fan club in the UK and websites dedicated to her glory. I saw these guys at the Mosconi Cup, all wearing matching umpire shirts.

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
I think her husband and kids may well come first I'm afraid.

FWIW she actually has her own fan club in the UK and websites dedicated to her glory. I saw these guys at the Mosconi Cup, all wearing matching umpire shirts.
Ha! What a bunch of freaks!

Well, if she's married I guess having her babies is slightly out of the cards. :( *dreams* :boring2:

:D:D

Edit: My contribution to the thread http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxDx4VPFUdw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHi9H6R5Ta0

And finally,

173d5g.jpg

Last edited:

Travis Bickle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, you're unlikely to be able to have her babies, but you could dream like Prince Charles ... about being her Tampax, maybe.:D

memikey

Never Has Been
Silver Member
For those few who may not know......her husband Ross McInnes is one of the finest Uk 8 ball players to have ever lifted a pool cue. He was certainly one of the first ever professionals in that discipline, probably in fact THE first back in the early 80's and although changes in the rules have in the meantime altered the entire face of the game, very few since then have matched the tactical and shot making ability he had.

In the 80's he had some good battles with your own Jim Rempe, not to mention a few big name snooker stars who tried their hand at it. My memory's not perfect but I think he came out of those well ahead. He also wiped the floor most of the time with the rest of the players on the circuits, including small fry, as I personally know only too well, lol.

Throughout the 90's he was still right up there. He doesn't play that much now but he defintely isn't a player that even today anyone would go looking for if they wanted easy action.

He is still very much involved in pool in Scotland and Uk, including succesful pool tournament promotion.

Lewdo26........I'm pretty sure that Ross would not be over-offended by your desires and he'd probably just rather dryly tell you that if you do intend to have babies with her you'd better be fully prepared to meekly take on the position of under-the-thumb chief babysitter :)

Peter@CEP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sexism Rules in the USA.

I have seen some pathetic posts on this forum but this one goes to the top of the list IMO

Rob_jerrylee

Bustamante's # 1 fan
Silver Member
Did you see how she handles Earl?? :eek: She owns 'em. ;)

Oh man! I just like her figure, her features, her eyes, her voice, her accent, her professionalism, and her friendliness. A bona fide dream girl, that Michaela. :D

More pics please!
Your right on that , She's a hottie .:thumbup:
MOSCONI-DY3-STRICKLAND9-1.jpg