I Need a Table Mechanic Recommend for Northwest Connecticut.

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
Hi gang,

My uncle has offered me his (circa) 30 year old Brunswick Brentwood.

I'll need the table broken down, moved and set up.

The table has seen moderate use, but given the age I'd be surprised if it won't need new rails, etc.

I'm in need of a recommend for someone who knows what they're doing. I'm not looking for a museum quality restoration, just someone who knows what they're doing and will care.

THANX! -Z-
 
Hi gang,

My uncle has offered me his (circa) 30 year old Brunswick Brentwood.

I'll need the table broken down, moved and set up.

The table has seen moderate use, but given the age I'd be surprised if it won't need new rails, etc.

I'm in need of a recommend for someone who knows what they're doing. I'm not looking for a museum quality restoration, just someone who knows what they're doing and will care.

THANX! -Z-


Easy answer.
Matt Tetrealt
413-219-7622
Next would be Mark at Pool table magic but I'm not sure what Mark's status is.
Hope this helps.
 
Another vote for Matt. Top of the line mechanic and great guy. To be diplomatic that's all I'm saying.
 
1969 Brunswick Brentwood with 2 1/2" Perma-Level 1-Piece Bed.
Cousin to the Celebrity.
You and a friend can move it.
Only 290 pounds total.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0909.JPG
    IMG_0909.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_0910.jpg
    IMG_0910.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_0911.JPG
    IMG_0911.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
John Palmer, of On The Level Billiards, is right in Torrington, CT. He's one of the best in the business, and a hell of a good guy.
 
Could also try A-1 billiards...jay spielberg.
He knows pool tables, billiard tbles too.
Not sure about how close he is, but he is in that corner of the US.
 
Easy answer.
Matt Tetrealt
413-219-7622
Next would be Mark at Pool table magic but I'm not sure what Mark's status is.
Hope this helps.

I had no idea Matt did tables. He is indeed a great guy, and knowing him a little it seems he would be very good at this sort of thing.

KMRUNOUT
 
Back
Top