I picked up some hardware in Vegas!

JPB2

I thought Ruuger beat Alex. He got Chohan, then Gorst, then Pagulayan. He is a great player. A couple of dry breaks on his part is the only way I got there.
Doh. WTF was I thinking? You are right of course. I was watching too. Maybe it was because I was nodding off watching pool last night. Maybe because I remember Alex picking it up and winning a couple towards the end. Danny Olson up next for him. Then Filler if he wins. Ruuger plays good. I have seen more of Olson watching misc. bar table streams. That should be a good match.

Scrunge19

Registered
First place paid $3k. I played Oliver Ruuger in the finals, who won like 7-9 matches in a row to get there. 720ish fargo!
That guy beat Tony Chohan, Fedor Gorst, and Alex Pagulayan the us open 10ball. So since you beat him, you’re basically better than those other three guys as well! I’m pretty sure that’s how that works.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
That guy beat Tony Chohan, Fedor Gorst, and Alex Pagulayan the us open 10ball. So since you beat him, you’re basically better than those other three guys as well! I’m pretty sure that’s how that works.
Reminds me of the office when Dwight made the speech and Michale captivated the guy who captivated 1000 guys