I played Bigtruck some pool last night, he plays pretty good 9 ball!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bigtruck
Came to Buffalo Billiards, the worlds pool hall last night. We played a little 9 ball on the big Diamond tables. He brought Brandon Shuff with him. Their were a lot of heavy hitters in the worlds pool hall last night. Including a guy named Shane Manaole. Ronnie wiseman, Richie Richerson, West Bank John, Randy, JoeyA, Lock N Load, West Bank Richie, Big Chris, Sam, Sammie, Brandon Shuff, Bigtruck, Buffalo, even Keith Shelling showed up, and a host of other players. Even Ollie Man was there.

Bigtruck and I played a race to 5, 9 ball. Then he bet on a shot I set up with one hand behind my back. I collected that bet too. three rail shot at that.

I jumped out to a 3 to 1 lead and Bigtruck showed what he was made of and reeled me in going hill to hill. I got lucky on the hill and pulled the win off. Whew! I have to keep my eye on Bigtruck!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Last edited:

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bigtruck
Came to Buffalo Billiards, the worlds pool hall last night. We played a little 9 ball on the big Diamond tables. He brought Brandon Shuff with him. Their were a lot of heavy hitters in the worlds pool hall last night. Including a guy named Shane. Ronnie wiseman, Richie Richerson, West Bank John, Randy, JoeyA, Lock N Load, West Bank Richie, Big Chris, Sam, Sammie, Brandon Shuff, Bigtruck, Buffalo, even Keith Shelling showed up, and a host of other players. Even Ollie Man was there.

Bigtruck and I played a race to 5, 9 ball. Then he bet on a shot I set up with one hand behind my back. I collected that bet too. three rail shot at that.

I jumped out to a 3 to 1 lead and Bigtruck showed what he was made of and reeled me in going hill to hill. I got lucky on the hill and pulled the win off. Whew! I have to keep my eye on Bigtruck!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Buffalo billiards sure sounds like the place to go if you are looking for action, you the man Lock, i love ya brother!

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really enjoy reading Locks posts, but I do have one question. How many times do you think hes typed "the worlds pool hall" since hes been a member? :D

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I really enjoy reading Locks posts, but I do have one question. How many times do you think hes typed "the worlds pool hall" since hes been a member? :D

I think he's got those words in a shortcut and on permanent COPY, so he just hits Ctrl-P. :D

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You talking about Shane Manole or VB?

This was not SVB. But he played like SVB. He is from Venezuela. I did not get his last name. I tried to match up with him, to no avail. he played Richie richerson on the triple shimmed Diamond table in the back. He was runner up in the 9 ball tournament Tuesday night at Buffalo Billiards.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea I saw that Brandon was playing Manole last night.

They were both at Buffalo Billiards, but they did not play. I tried to play both of them and they would not play! Now Manole played Richie Richeson. On the tight Diamond table in the back of the pool hall. Richie lost. Brandon did not stay long. Bigtruck picked him up from the airport. And then they both left.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.