I Used to Use a System But Now....

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sorry, I didn't catch which accredited experts at what recognized institutions favorably endorsed your system.

Lou Figueroa
the guy down at the local
LensCrafters don't count :)

I am proud of my efforts in trying to assemble s team of unbiased experts in the field of visual perception for the assessment of CTE. My presentation to multiple individuals was met with intrigue and quite a bit of interest. The door is open and obviously an undertaking of such requires significant funding. it will happen someday but I can not provide you a time schedule.

Stan Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Furthermore, you do not know how to really aim at the correct spot for pocketing a ball.....

Stan Shuffett

My subconscious knows exactly how to do it, which is why any decent player, and most certainly every pro player, just gets down on the shot in the correct place. It just "looks" like the right angle and it is as revealed through experience.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My subconscious knows exactly how to do it, which is why any decent player, and most certainly every pro player, just gets down on the shot in the correct place. It just "looks" like the right angle and it is as revealed through experience.

There is validity to that. Most American players do not have professional visual approaches. But many of the Philipinos do. I'd ten to one rather see what Efren sees because of what he knows verses the typical American pro...... In other words...you will never reach your potential with what you are doing.....and neither will most of the American pros.

Stan Shuffett

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
There is validity to that. Most American players do not have professional visual approaches. But many of the Philipinos do. I'd ten to one rather see what Efren sees because of what he knows verses the typical American pro...... In other words...you will never reach your potential with what you are doing.....and neither will most of the American pros.

Stan Shuffett

So you're saying 30-40 years ago Efren had a visual coach? Or even today? Laughable at best. Don't most of them come from dirt poor towns?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I'll play the 3 you mentioned as long as the rest of the aiming systems players that posted here get in the box too.
If you're so confident in the system get up and play, it should be free money.

OK, go ahead and play THEM first. All I see you as is nothing more than a young loud mouth street punk. A total zero in life but like many others who have come and gone on pool forums. Most didn't have game either and I don't think you do so step up to the plate.

Here, I'll help you out. Here's Stevie Moore's website and contact information.

I'll call Stevie in a couple of weeks to see if you had the balls to call and challenge him as your first victim.

http://www.steviemoore.com/About_Stevie_Moore.asp

You travel up to him. Stevie offers lessons at his home base Mr. Cues II, Atlanta, GA, as well as at clients' locations. Travel charges may apply. Contact Stevie via e-mail to stevie@stevie-moore.com.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Hal Houle showed Efren how to really aim."

That has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read on AZ Billiards. It's really hard to take anything you say seriously when you make such outrageous claims.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
OK, go ahead and play THEM first. All I see you as is nothing more than a young loud mouth street punk. A total zero in life but like many others who have come and gone on pool forums. Most didn't have game either and I don't think you do so step up to the plate.

Here, I'll help you out. Here's Stevie Moore's website and contact information.

I'll call Stevie in a couple of weeks to see if you had the balls to call and challenge him as your first victim.

http://www.steviemoore.com/About_Stevie_Moore.asp

You travel up to him. Stevie offers lessons at his home base Mr. Cues II, Atlanta, GA, as well as at clients' locations. Travel charges may apply. Contact Stevie via e-mail to stevie@stevie-moore.com.

You are the most pathetic poster on AZ. Whats next? My dad can beat up your dad?
You make all these claims then wont play at all. Typical bs on here
The last thing I need is lessons from S. Moore.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

That has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read on AZ Billiards. It's really hard to take anything you say seriously when you make such outrageous claims.

Thank god for Hal, where would Efren be without him.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
The last thing I need is lessons from S. Moore.

ROTFLMAO!! You take the cake as the lowest IQ in the history of this website.

That has nothing to do with lessons, bird brain. It's WHERE YOU CAN COME UP TO PLAY STEVIE AND HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM!! DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO TRAVEL TO YOU FOR SOME CHEAP SETS?!!

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What is so ridiculous about Puyat Sports calling Hal from the PIs and setting up the lesson. Hal showed Efren how to really see CCB.

Stan Shuffett

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is so ridiculous about Puyat Sports calling Hal from the PIs and setting up the lesson. Hal showed Efren how to really see CCB.

Stan Shuffett

whoo wee.

What Hal said was that "he thought" (as in: not sure) Efren used a stick aiming system, which Hal also happen to know. That's it.

Lou Figueroa
gonna have to get the ol'
BS meter repaired after THAT one

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
whoo wee.

What Hal said was that "he thought" (as in: not sure) Efren used a stick aiming system, which Hal also happen to know. That's it.

Lou Figueroa

You think you are stamping out the sparks but you are actually fanning the flames.

Stan Shuffett

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
whoo wee.

Lou Figueroa

Nobody knows Efren like you do! You even have a picture to prove it when the two of you were lagging and the last time you ever shot.

Well not exactly because it was 1pocket but you had NO CHANCE IN HELL!!

Getting your picture with Efren next to you had to be the HIGHLIGHT OF YOUR LIFE! (I'll bet you have it on the wall of your little townhouse and another one under your pillow)

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

That has nothing to do with lessons, bird brain. It's WHERE YOU CAN COME UP TO PLAY STEVIE AND HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM!! DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO TRAVEL TO YOU FOR SOME CHEAP SETS?!!

Just noticed where you're from. Lol we should definitely play some. Maybe you teach me your magic aiming system. I'm willing to learn

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You think you are stamping out the sparks but you are actually fanning the flames.

Stan Shuffett

I don't know anything about sparks and flames. But I do know pure unadulterated baloney when I see it on the screen in front of me.

Lou Figueroa

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know anything about sparks and flames. But I do know pure unadulterated baloney when I see it on the screen in front of me.

Lou Figueroa

You won't take the position of boloney in a debate even if you get 40000 to your 2000.
You are nothing more than a hot aired, deviant, juveniled mind-thinking hater.

Stan Shuffett

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
You won't take the position of boloney in a debate even if you get 40000 to your 2000.
You are nothing more than a hot aired, deviant, juveniled mind-thinking hater.

Stan Shuffett

You two(spidey) sure like calling names, is there a name calling system you can teach us? Did Hal teach it to Efren?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

IQ is 137, I know thats probably low to a genius like yourself

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You two(spidey) sure like calling names, is there a name calling system you can teach us? Did Hal teach it to Efren?

I have to give Hal credit, for the most part, when he encountered negativity he just moved on.........Wise man he was. That is one reason he was so proud to have worked with the foursome from the Phliipines as they displayed nothing but respect in contrast to what he received from some or even many in the US.

Stan Shuffett