I will play gingerbread man..

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
flipping

I've noticed enough people trying to cook the coin toss in tournament play for it to be an issue. Next tournament I am going to let those guys make their usual mad dash to get their coin out first and then I'll call it odd or even while pulling out my coin. I figure even might be the better bet if both are using pennies but anyone trying to control their flip can't know how the other guy is flipping.

If nothing else, it should rattle the fixers a bit!

Hu

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
i play you, i cant play a lick of 1P, i wouldny play you 12/5, there is no shot at me playing 1P i forgot how. I'll play 8ball or 9ball. pm me i'm in la and fllying over today, and will be there one night, I dont know after tonight wehen I'll be back, perhaps a week or 2 months, i might go to Europe.

I quit practicing 9 Ball nearly 8-9 years ago and since then I have been learning 1-pocket.I refuse to play 8 ball with anybody because of anticipated arguments over the rules.
I am NOT a champion and can`t give 12-5. I can give 9-7 .I will call you this evening.

SirBanksALot

NoMakeANoBallANoMoreA
Silver Member
Jay Really Is A Good Guy

BackCut said:
Jay's a class act in my book!

Being an old dog (like me), he knows that its not the woofing that wins the battles, its the BITING!

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
jay helfert} I can just go to my local poolroom where I can get all the action I want. I can get played even One Pocket all over......[/QUOTE said:
Jay,
I have a proposition for you also.

The next time you are in my area (between Pittsburgh, Pa & Wheeling, WVa), feel free to stop by my house. I will have the Mrs cook your favorite meal and your favorite dessert. Whenever we finish, we can either play 9 ball, 8 ball, 9 ball banks, full rack banks, 10 ball or one pocket EVEN on the 9 Ft Brunswick w/ Electric Blue Simonis in my basement. I'm not rich or wealthy (but our house is squeeky clean!) so even though it sounds "nitty", I can only afford to play $50.00 sets. If you want to play for "fun", that's fine also, it doesn't matter to me. You don't have to "bet" to be welcomed in our home.
I can guarantee you will be treated like royalty and after the evenings festivities conclude, you & I can set back and enjoy any one of 300+ Accu-Stats:D or just BS about the great players. We would be honored to have you as a guest and although I can't afford to offer to pay your airfare, I can assure you we will pick you up at the airport as well as ride you back when your stay is over.

This is not woofing, this is an open invitation to one of my favorite AZB'ers. There are about 20 or so members here that have been so nice to me over the years that it would be an honor to have them as guests. (FTR, JoeyA is also one of them:eek: ) My only "request" is you give me enough notice so I can make arrangements to get off work during the time you're in town. Oh yea, and also for you to let us know what you like to eat so we can make sure to have it for you.

You deserve some "love" after all the bantering about & balleyhooing lately. 90% of it was funny stuff, but I still think you could use a nice, relaxing, fun time to refresh your pool batteries and woofometer.:)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Terry Ardeno said:
Jay,
I have a proposition for you also.

The next time you are in my area (between Pittsburgh, Pa & Wheeling, WVa), feel free to stop by my house. I will have the Mrs cook your favorite meal and your favorite dessert. Whenever we finish, we can either play 9 ball, 8 ball, 9 ball banks, full rack banks, 10 ball or one pocket EVEN on the 9 Ft Brunswick w/ Electric Blue Simonis in my basement. I'm not rich or wealthy (but our house is squeeky clean!) so even though it sounds "nitty", I can only afford to play $50.00 sets. If you want to play for "fun", that's fine also, it doesn't matter to me. You don't have to "bet" to be welcomed in our home.
I can guarantee you will be treated like royalty and after the evenings festivities conclude, you & I can set back and enjoy any one of 300+ Accu-Stats:D or just BS about the great players. We would be honored to have you as a guest and although I can't afford to offer to pay your airfare, I can assure you we will pick you up at the airport as well as ride you back when your stay is over.

This is not woofing, this is an open invitation to one of my favorite AZB'ers. There are about 20 or so members here that have been so nice to me over the years that it would be an honor to have them as guests. (FTR, JoeyA is also one of them:eek: ) My only "request" is you give me enough notice so I can make arrangements to get off work during the time you're in town. Oh yea, and also for you to let us know what you like to eat so we can make sure to have it for you.

You deserve some "love" after all the bantering about & balleyhooing lately. 90% of it was funny stuff, but I still think you could use a nice, relaxing, fun time to refresh your pool batteries and woofometer.:)

Thanks Terry! Let's see, if I hop in my car now and head East....in 4-5 days, barring snowstorms, I should be there. Maybe next year when I come to DCC, I'll be in your neighborhood. I just might make a side trip.

Really Terry, thanks for the invite. I'm easy to please, I love double rib lamb chops or a rock cornish hen. YUMMMMM

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
I'm easy to please, I love double rib lamb chops or a rock cornish hen. YUMMMMM

What the heck is those? I know we got sheep in Pennsylvania, so I imagine getting some lamb chops at Giant Eagle or Shop-N-Save would be easy enough. But what in the world is a "double rib" lamb chop? In Penna, we got the "McRib" at McDonald's from time to time and we can get you some spare ribs, but they're from a pig or a cow.

And the "rock cornish" hen...? We sure enough got chickens a plenty over here. But I'm not familiar with "rock cornish". Is that west coast lingo for fried chicken? Or is that the nationality of an imported chicken?:confused:

My wife is a financial planner for a hospital, not a sushi chief! And I can't cook at all, except I can make popcorn in a frying pan that is A+!

Not to worry, if you can ever make it, you'll leave full and very happy. :)

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
As chance would have it, me and my girl made grilled lamb steaks (diamond valley from New Zealand) and game hens just last week.

Good stuff. The lamb steaks are tiny little t-bones that make you chew on them like tasty bbq ribs.

If only I knew, Jay, you're more than welcome anytime. Maybe I'll bring some up next time you're up at Hard Times in Sac.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
BURP ! Excuuuuuuuse ME..... Pass Me Another Beer, Please

ribdoner said:
DUH..............RECESSION:(

What about this $600 the gubbmint wants to give eveyone.
Doug
( I look at it as a food tax refund..........and a chance to Supersize ) :)

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
bud green said:
As chance would have it, me and my girl made grilled lamb steaks (diamond valley from New Zealand) and game hens just last week.

Good stuff. The lamb steaks are tiny little t-bones that make you chew on them like tasty bbq ribs.

You rich guys eat different than us common folk. :D You guys even have your own vocabulary of words for what you eat. Well, for every "grilled lamb chop from the Diamond Valley in New Zealand", WE got us some Jiff peanut butter and Smucker's black raspberry jelly! They go down real easy with a bag of Chee-toes and some ice cold diet coke! And just the other day, we grilled us some hotdogs and cut us up an onion, covered 'em with a generous portion of mustard and I mean to tell you, that was some good eating!
:)

PS- I hope Vags isn't too upset that his thread got hijacked because we all need to eat something while this all pans out. I'm logging out for the night. I got the "munchies" and I do believe there is one can of tuna up in the cupboard and a half a bag of Wise potatoe chips!:)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Terry Ardeno said:
What the heck is those? I know we got sheep in Pennsylvania, so I imagine getting some lamb chops at Giant Eagle or Shop-N-Save would be easy enough. But what in the world is a "double rib" lamb chop? In Penna, we got the "McRib" at McDonald's from time to time and we can get you some spare ribs, but they're from a pig or a cow.

And the "rock cornish" hen...? We sure enough got chickens a plenty over here. But I'm not familiar with "rock cornish". Is that west coast lingo for fried chicken? Or is that the nationality of an imported chicken?:confused:

My wife is a financial planner for a hospital, not a sushi chief! And I can't cook at all, except I can make popcorn in a frying pan that is A+!

Not to worry, if you can ever make it, you'll leave full and very happy. :)

Okay, okay. I'll take a burger and fries. Can I get a milkshake with it?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
bud green said:

If only I knew, Jay, you're more than welcome anytime. Maybe I'll bring some up next time you're up at Hard Times in Sac.

Man oh man. I was just up that way last week to pick up a car in Pleasanton. I'm heading North instead. :D

AZE

DeucesCracked Instructor
Silver Member
uwate said:
sorry aze it came up heads. You can pay me when I see you next at hollywood. we were betting $100 right?

The hell do you need action with me for? Just keep betting on me / buying me in the calcutta you'll be fine. I think 1/2 of Hollywood owes me like a steak dinner, at least you threw me a jelly roll after it was over.

PS you flip too good, I need a spot... my 2 flips to your 1?

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terry Ardeno :) PS- I hope Vags isn't too upset that his thread got hijacked because we all need to eat something while this all pans out. [/QUOTE said:
not at all.I am a good sport.I am a big believer in freedom of speech.Besides, I do not own this thread and I do not have any property rights on this thread.Mr.Howerton has the rights on this thread.

Last edited:

kildegirl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool

vagabond said:
one pocket,race to 4,Jacked up one hand for fish heads at fatboy`s home.
Gingerbreadman,
in another thread you asked me to play you.Yes I will play you with one hand jacked up.I will roast you and eat you alive.
PS: Side bets from rail will be accepted.
AND YOUR AIMING SYSTEM IS ???
HAL HOULE
484 623 4144

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kildegirl said:
AND YOUR AIMING SYSTEM IS ???
HAL HOULE
484 623 4144

You want to know for real, my friend?
I call my aiming system as " red neck aiming system ".Rednecks like to kick ass and I kick the ball on it`s ass.it is that simple.For back cuts I call my system as " Reverse cowboy " and I do not take any aiming strokes either. Cheers:cool: