I'm Baaaaccckk.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
So, here's what we are looking at:

Jerry has his hands full and I will be taking over the moderation of this area again.

Short and sweet; if you don't know the rules...you should.
Poster's will be help accountable for their actions. I don't care "what the other guy did".
If you bump more than once every 48, the thread goes bye-bye. ( replying to questions IS a bump ) take it to PM.
No exceptions, no excuses. You may think you got away with something that I didn't catch right away..but when I find out, there will be a price.

I count on each of you to keep me informed when someone can't follow our established rules. When I get a report, I will check it out as soon as possible.

Have fun, good luck with your sales and above all...follow our rules.

Dave

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Relying to questions is def a bump, but what about asking them? Especially if the answer is helpful to all...

Look forward to this area calming down a bit.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Relying to questions is def a bump, but what about asking them? Especially if the answer is helpful to all...

Look forward to this area calming down a bit.

At 48 hours, the poster can add, edit, share..etc..etc,,,but if I feel that people are having shills ask questions, the thread is gone.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Let's go back in time to like 2008 . I liked every thing a lot better including most of the people. Best of luck to you . I think your gonna need it.

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back

When do you get started. There about a bunch of threads that need deleting....

Crawlers

Registered
so as a newbie let me get this straight.
basically If I even reply in a thread twice withing two days I am essentially bumping it and therefore will suffer thou rath?
seems harsh.
am I missing something?

what if I want to have a conversation with more than one other person about a specific purchase?
idk maybe that rarely occurs.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so as a newbie let me get this straight.
basically If I even reply in a thread twice withing two days I am essentially bumping it and therefore will suffer thou rath?
seems harsh.
am I missing something?

what if I want to have a conversation with more than one other person about a specific purchase?
idk maybe that rarely occurs.

Well, as a new member, I would read rules and try to understand how things work. It is not your forum, therefore you must obey the rules in order to be able to post here.
Second, you talk to as many people as you wish. Just not in the post. May I suggest using PMs? That is simple right?

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rules

I think the people that have been around here forever need to reread the rules. I swear Im not trying to be a butt right now but most of the threads on the first two pages have rule violations. I give it up for you moderators as I think youve got your work cut out for you. I may be fairly new here but have been on different forums for years. It is always a privalege for which Im grateful. I dont know why it is so hard for people to be sconsiderate of others. Ive dropped about 2k on cues in the past few months here. Not a ton i know but it is new money for people selling here. Maybe its so hard to sell here because we are running off new money....

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Use the "report post" function to point out rules violations.

Sitting back and complaining about them won't help.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Guys might want to talk amongst yourselves abit.

I just removed many posts due to bumping prior to 48 hours.

Like I said, there won't be any warning, just a gone thread.
If it becomes abusive, then bans will follow.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And for love of God will you show deanoc how to post a damned picture?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums mobile app

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And for love of God will you show deanoc how to post a damned picture?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums mobile app

I thought we were going to take up a collection to buy him a camera, then someone was gonna teach him how to use it?