In need of some info

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Anybody; What is the going price for a Mister100, first edition 1979, with original jacket cover and original signed post card by, Raymond Ceulemans, I have one for sale, very good condition!
Please Reply,PM me,ASAP.
Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
 
Hope you get this

Hi Bill, One just sold the other day. Not great shape though... Check your pm's
Dan
 
Last edited:
Before The renew print $$$, but now can range from $75.00 to $150.00. With Original signed post card by, Raymond Ceulemans and actually condition - expect $200 - $250. In reality should get $300. But because of the time - its a Buyer market!! Raymond Ceulemans A HOF, Right? Not Interest But Good Luck on finding a Buyer, Bill.
 
Last edited:
Anybody; What is the going price for a Mister100, first edition 1979, with original jacket cover and original signed post card by, Raymond Ceulemans, I have one for sale, very good condition!
Please Reply,PM me,ASAP.
Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
The one mentioned above sold for $84 with a badly torn dust jacket. I don't think a post card would add much -- maybe $10. Ceulemans would probably be glad to sign the book if you could arrange for it and him to be together.
 
need of info

I wouldn't sell it for less than $125.00 even in this crap market. If its still for sale please PM me, thanks.
 
Back
Top