Interesting shot from the accustats game show last week

sorry i don't want to be rude but who are those guys playing? I mean orrible strokes and orrible play in general... Is some tournament? And what's the silly sounds and commentatary?

It is a game show which caters to average players. Lots of fun to watch, you should check it out sometime although it probably is on in the middle of the night in Italy. Viewers have a chance to win a free accustats dvd.
 
Horrible stroke? horrible play???? There's more than a handful of solid players in that gameshow.

I won that night. We can play some time if you'd like.

Christian
 
that is weird, but it's worked the same for me as always... went from XP to win7 a little while ago.

Maybe try reinstalling shockwave? I'm really stumped as to what changed and why the pencil icon would stop working, much less the quote trick.

I have had huge problems with shockwave and wei since upgrading to win 7 64bit..

when I open "a what would you do here?" thread I only see the first layout then a shockwave logo on every other one in the thread..

I think the 64 bit is more of a problem than win7.. but that's just an educated guess.

and yes my system is fully up to date including the latest shockwave.. and thus far it's the only problem my computer has..
 
Have you tried updating shockwave?

I updated but I haven't tried re-installing Shockwave.

I think I'm going to e-mail them (Cuetable) and see if they have an answer.

Chris
 
Last edited:
Horrible stroke? horrible play???? There's more than a handful of solid players in that gameshow.

I won that night. We can play some time if you'd like.

Christian

Unlikely to happen, he lives in Italy.
 
I have had huge problems with shockwave and wei since upgrading to win 7 64bit..

when I open "a what would you do here?" thread I only see the first layout then a shockwave logo on every other one in the thread..

I think the 64 bit is more of a problem than win7.. but that's just an educated guess.

and yes my system is fully up to date including the latest shockwave.. and thus far it's the only problem my computer has..

64 bit has nightmare backward compatibility issues, that's for sure. I have a scanner that won't function at all on 64 bit and some of my older software has glitches galore.

I made the mistake of using a hard drive "copy" program to migrate from a 32 bit XP to 64 bit Vista and almost crashed my entire neighborhood!

Chris
 
Last edited:
Very nice shot. What's even better is how he looked at it for all of 10 seconds and just let it fly. He ran a big risk going three rails into it when he could have banked to a safety fairly easily.
 
I have had huge problems with shockwave and wei since upgrading to win 7 64bit..

when I open "a what would you do here?" thread I only see the first layout then a shockwave logo on every other one in the thread..

I think the 64 bit is more of a problem than win7.. but that's just an educated guess.

and yes my system is fully up to date including the latest shockwave.. and thus far it's the only problem my computer has..

That's extra weird, I am also using 64 bit.
One possible difference: I am using firefox with flashblock (and adblock) installed. With flashblock, both flash and shockwave aren't loaded. You see an empty rectangle with a big play arrow button. Click the button, the shockwave loads. On a thread with multiple cuetable diagrams, I click play for each one. Maybe that's why I can load several while you're only seeing the first one.

Another idea if you haven't tried it yet: thoroughly uninstall shockwave and then reinstall. Just installing the latest version without uninstalling the old one has caused me problems in the past.
 
Back
Top