Interesting shot from the accustats game show last week

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A guy was left with this.

CueTable Help



I actually had a similar leave recently and banked it back into the same pocket where the cue ball is. That's not what this guy did. Fast forward to the 2:53:45 point of the video and check out what this guy did.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6570857
 
I want to guess without watching, did he bank it 2 rails to the side? Middle of short rail, 1.5 diamonds up on the long rain and across.
 
I've only seen this once, where someone hit the OB so hard, it embedded into the rail.

After a bunch of attempts, the game was declared a stalemate.
 
Dang it, I can't get your OP table to copy. I click on the table and it goes to the cuetable homepage. Someone else mentioned he was having the same issue.

How do I copy astl's layout so I can post my shot suggestion?
 
A guy was left with this.

CueTable Help



I actually had a similar leave recently and banked it back into the same pocket where the cue ball is. That's not what this guy did. Fast forward to the 2:53:45 point of the video and check out what this guy did.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6570857

In the video, the 10-ball is off the rail about 1/4", not frozen as in your diagram.

-Andrew
 
That was NUTZ!!! Carlos makes the hail mary of the century! That's better than Efren's zig zag on Earl!

Thanks for sharing it. :thumbup:

no it wasnt, its just a 3 rail kick. u could make that with a few tries if u know how. still need a little luck. but its doable.
 
no it wasnt, its just a 3 rail kick. u could make that with a few tries if u know how. still need a little luck. but its doable.

Still tho, ain't a strong player on the planet flyin it that way for any cheese. Man oh man, that was one happy Carlos when he drained it. Good stuff. :thumbup:
 
In the video, the 10-ball is off the rail about 1/4", not frozen as in your diagram.

-Andrew

Actually in my diagram the 10 ball is partly imbedded into the rail, not frozen. Nonetheless, thank you for your participation in the thread.
 
kat: so you click the little pencil icon and it doesn't go to edit the page as usual? Worked for m.

Click this link then:
http://pool.bz/P/?@2JbaK1PQOg@

That 10-ball was dead, I don't know why anyone would bank it :) It was a lil easier than diagrammed cuz it's off the rail a half inch. Got two ways to make it.
 
sorry i don't want to be rude but who are those guys playing? I mean orrible strokes and orrible play in general... Is some tournament? And what's the silly sounds and commentatary?
 
Dang it, I can't get your OP table to copy. I click on the table and it goes to the cuetable homepage. Someone else mentioned he was having the same issue.

How do I copy astl's layout so I can post my shot suggestion?



What a pain in the ass the WEI table is now.

Chris
 
Last edited:
Try scrolling down the page that comes up.:wink:

The usual "edit" icon is not working for me either on 4 different computers. There might be a conflict ith the Shockwave and Vista/XP combination now.

Usually you can get the WEI code by hitting "quote" in the original diagram, then pasting it into a browser address field. It didn't work on Al's post for some reason.

Chris
 
Last edited:
sorry i don't want to be rude but who are those guys playing? I mean orrible strokes and orrible play in general... Is some tournament? And what's the silly sounds and commentatary?

Often said by Hall of Famer host Pat Fleming please do not confuse this with a tournament. It's a Game Show!

Thee Accustats Game Show can be seen weekly wednesday thursday and friday night at 8:15 est from Breakers Billiards in Clifton, NJ.
Take a look at the threads on the Livestream forum. Here are some links.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=171372

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=170619

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=170710
 
that is weird, but it's worked the same for me as always... went from XP to win7 a little while ago.

Maybe try reinstalling shockwave? I'm really stumped as to what changed and why the pencil icon would stop working, much less the quote trick.
 
Back
Top