International Open

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you make a ball on the break, are you required to push on the first shot or does the opponent get the first shot after the break and they have to push?

It would make a ton of difference on how I broke the balls.
Make a ball & push

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
[...] I would say luck of the draw got Chinakhov to the final 8.

As per Fargo ratings, it has Chinakhov above Justin Bergman, Bustamante, Roberto Gomez, Denis Grabe, Ralf Souquet, Thorsten Hohmann, Omar Al-Shaheen, Chris Melling, John Morra, Mika Immonen, Darren Appleton etc. That speaks for itself, enough said!

Has anybody who followed a claim with "speaks for itself, enough said." ---ever been right ??

I've already shared Ruslan's record against Shane. If we add to it his record against these other 11 players, Ruslan has a total of 530 games played against this group of 12, a group with an average rating less than 3 points below him. What's his record?

Ruslan 266 Dirty Dozen 264

Why is it hard to admit you failed to appreciate just how strong a player Ruslan Chinakhov is?

Last edited:

VVP

Registered
Has anybody who followed a claim with "speaks for itself, enough said." ---ever been right ??

I've already shared Ruslan's record against Shane. If we add to it his record against these other 11 players, Ruslan has a total of 530 games played against this group of 12, a group with an average rating less than 3 points below him. What's his record?

Ruslan 266 Dirty Dozen 264

Why is it hard to admit you failed to appreciate just how strong a player Ruslan Chinakhov is?
My friend, as impressive you think your "statistics" are, they are really garbage for any educated person dealing with statistics for a living. First, you presented your statistics as facts without showing how you came out with it as in the above post. Second, in your first post you included a 30, 22 match score against Shane like that would have any meaning in real world major tournaments. Third, you failed to include Shane's drubbing of him in the 2021 International Open just to prove your point that he has a winning stat against Shane.

If you want to present good statistics why not provide yearly earnings in 9 and 10 ball events against your "dirty dozen" and then do a calculation of earnings per event, then we could have a discussion. Thank you and have a nice day.

By the way, I have no disrespect for Chinakhov as a player. I just believe he is in the dead money category in 9 or 10 ball tournaments where the first prize is $25,000 or more. That's where the big guns show up. He did well in the International Open because he got favorable draws.