is efren going to be at the SBE?

I may be wrong, but I thought there was a women's pro event and an amateur bar table tournament but I haven't been in several years.
 
I may be wrong, but I thought there was a women's pro event and an amateur bar table tournament but I haven't been in several years.

There was a mens event last year and will be again this year. I wouldnt count on efren showing up though.
 
The US open was over double for first place and Efren didnt show.

he was also having health issues at that time, IIRC. If there is a Guinness tour event going on, you'll be hard pressed to get many of the Asian contingent over here for the SBE event. Same thing applies if there is a Euro Tour event and the European players.
 
I wouldn't bet on too many Filipinos coming.

expences + 33 % tax + have to leave their family for weeks. The Filipinos have lots of tournaments going on at home now, with 10 000 $ first price + $ 2000 action every night.

If there are two or more big tournaments happening within a couple of weeks, you might see the Filipinos in the US. If not, most likely they will only come for the US Open and DCC.

JMHO
 
My guess of Efren not showing up was mostly because he wasnt there last year.

I would think the field will be similar to last year... I mean, I HOPE Efren comes, but Im personally doubtful.
 
This year is a pro event of ten ball. Not nine ball. Plenty of gambling. There will also be a pro am tourny on the bar tables.
 
Back
Top