Is everything ok with JohnnyT?????? I am worried

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
OMGWTF has updated her blog, but JohnnyT hasn't posted the link yet. Is he ok?

:D :p

Name of the thread should end with "I am worried about him", but me Englika no so good, plize apologi
 
I checked earlier to see if he read the "chicken" thread and he was on here at 3:43AM AZB time. Now, it says he was last on at 5:55PM. The master clock at AZB is not synced right or something.
Anyway, his account shows that he was on here today. I know you know that, but maybe some other people don't know what you know, you know? Anyway, I know you're posting cheek in tongue anyway. :)

To check who's been on in a particular day, go to the AZBilliards Forums page, scroll down till you see the 2 groups. One, who's on now. The other, who has logged in today.

No mention is made of who's on 1st.....

Maybe he's out buying a Lousville Slugger bat! Or some more ammo! :)
 
Last edited:
All right, all right, you guys got me. No I haven't read it yet. I Handicap and play the dogs all day and night so I'm on here at all kinds of crazy hours. Thanks for the heads up on OMGWTF's blog Roy. Terry I'm getting old, I haven't shot at anyone in a long time so have plenty of ammo left. Johnnyt
 
Back
Top