Is it time?

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Was not point at anyone inparticular, but NPR is a Cancer, it is not needed.

If you want to talk politics, news of day, gay or lesbian right do it some place else,

Real Pro PoolPlayers do not live on internet. Real Pro athletes do not blow valuable time on internet.

Sport is their job they work at 50, 70, 80 hours a week or more.

Might start poll about dumping NPR club cancer.🤮

Real pro players and the pool hall regulars are both seldom found on the net. You make a real good argument for shutting down the AZB forums, indeed the entire AZB site. After all, real pool players aren't hanging out here.

I have been here 20 years and NEVER been there. Even Super Models have an anus. The NPR is our Anus. No need to to look at it but it performs a must needed function. Come to think about it....I have never seen mine either.

Something I am fairly expert about, at last! Having to deal with such people pretty much daily before retirement, I consider myself a former pert on the subject, yes, an ex-pert!

A woman goes to her doctor for her yearly exam, a big one, her fiftieth birthday was recently. She came home all excited! She said her doctor's young partner told her she had the face and skin of a thirty year old. He said she had the breasts of a thirty-five year old! She had the waist of somebody half her age.

Her husband had heard enough, "What did he say about your fifty year old ass?"

"We didn't talk about you!"

Anyone starting to unnerstand the need for NON POOL RELATED yet? If not, who remembers the old joke about the preacher and the parrot?

Hu

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Real pro players and the pool hall regulars are both seldom found on the net. You make a real good argument for shutting down the AZB forums, indeed the entire AZB site. After all, real pool players aren't hanging out here.

Something I am fairly expert about, at last! Having to deal with such people pretty much daily before retirement, I consider myself a former pert on the subject, yes, an ex-pert!

A woman goes to her doctor for her yearly exam, a big one, her fiftieth birthday was recently. She came home all excited! She said her doctor's young partner told her she had the face and skin of a thirty year old. He said she had the breasts of a thirty-five year old! She had the waist of somebody half her age.

Her husband had heard enough, "What did he say about your fifty year old ass?"

"We didn't talk about you!"

Anyone starting to unnerstand the need for NON POOL RELATED yet? If not, who remembers the old joke about the preacher and the parrot?

Hu
When you put it that way.....lol

IbeAnEngineer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Leave it be. If a member does not like the content, then don't go over there. It keeps all the NPR stuff in one place. Otherwise if will really spill out onto the pool area.