Is Nike endorsing Pool?

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Is this a real thing or a case of copyright infringement?

I just saw a post of Facebook taking orders for a shirt with a Nike symbol and a cue stick with a ball in front of it saying... "Just Shoot it"

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Nike endorsed pool or all cue sports? I'm just wondering if anybody else saw this!!

Also I like one of the comments in the pics thread where somebody suggested it should read "Just Cue It"

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I just saw a post of Facebook taking orders for a shirt with a Nike symbol and a cue stick with a ball in front of it saying... "Just Shoot it"

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Nike endorsed pool or all cue sports? I'm just wondering if anybody else saw this!!

Also I like one of the comments in the pics thread where somebody suggested it should read "Just Cue It"

Nike dropped out of golf.
i guess they might see a bigger market in pool.
or they just lost their friggen minds.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
It would surely help!

Nike sponsoring Pool would be great for the sport. Nike has been involved with Skateboarding for about 10 years now and it is going to be in the 2020 OLYMPICS.

I think it is just a copycat of the logo, and slogan. I do not think Nike has anything to do with those shirts.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess now they have no Tiger or Rory they've decided to go where the big bucks live: pool.

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I resell shoes and clothes on Ebay and Nike is one of my specialties for both, new and preowned. I sell modern Nike clothing and vintage too, without seeing the tag I cannot tell if this is legit but I'd doubt it is but I did just sell some vintage nike bowling shoes last week. Every Nike shoe or clothing product made within the past 15 years or so has a 6 digit product code in it that you can search online to find the product name for.

I just googled ""nike "just shoot it" pool"" and there's a pic on pintrest that looks like it's from a reseller. It looks similar to drifit but nothing where the tag is supposed to be is suspicious. There are also some nike hunting shirts with the same phrase but they are super rare, only a few on Ebay in the past 3 months.

Last edited: