Status
Not open for further replies.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Same what?
What do you remember?
I imagine he is saying that both Mosconi and Schmidt made "quite a leap" from their previous high runs to the 526 and 626. The highest previous run Mosconi mentioned in his autobiography was 365. So the 526 was a jump of 161 balls. Schmidt's 626 was 136 balls more than his previous high run of 490.

Reactions: Pin

Pin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I was thinking of the leap from the previous record (did Mosconi hold the previous record at 365? I can't remember), but I like AtLarge's answer better!

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I just heard on a streamed straight pool video that one commentator said that John was making balls at a rate of three per minute.

I may be old, but my brain can still do simple math.
No you are too old evidently to do even simple math, a possible attempt at propping up the bca's chopped video - positive reaffirmations i.e. 'measurement interference' is just yer forum' of 'entanglement'. One common tator haha - was that common tator fried, steamed, or baked? Maybe all three? It would be fine to figure an average of balls pocketed per min - if there was unedited footage to truly do the math. I give yer math skills a negative reaffirmation - I sure know, I can figure multiples of 14 faster than greased lightening.

Last edited:

gerryf

I was thinking of the leap from the previous record (did Mosconi hold the previous record at 365? I can't remember), but I like AtLarge's answer better!
I believe it was:
Mosconi and Crane were tied for the high record at 309.​
Mosconi then set a new record with 322 in April 1953​
Mosconi then set a new record of 365 in November 1953​
Mosconi then did his 526 in March 1954​

Reactions: Pin

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
would the 626 count if it was done over multiple days?
Interesting question, for me the answer would probly be no. However if their were unedited footage that was deemed to be extraordinary evidence - I could not argue with any timeline. The bca and j.s. do not have Extraordinary Evidence - or they would have shared it with the Open public. Therefore they should not Claim to have what evidently does not exist - Mosconi's 526 Stands.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member

"Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit"​

Yes
thanks for an ansir'. U look like a fine player - let us know if u care to bring yer strojke to MO - I may have sum Extraordinary Evidence for u to learn bout. I believe in chopped video's for evidence - just bout as much as u traveling to Ozarks to take a look at my Pocket Billiard Game. I will state - unequivocally - I will gatz the $ if u do.

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for an ansir'. U look like a fine player - let us know if u care to bring yer strojke to MO - I may have sum Extraordinary Evidence for u to learn bout. I believe in chopped video's for evidence - just bout as much as u traveling to Ozarks to take a look at my Pocket Billiard Game. I will state - unequivocally - I will gatz the $ if u do.

Sorry, very hard to understand what your saying. I'm in Ontario, Canada. We've been in lockdown for a better part of a year+

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
JS has been holding viewings at various locations around the country over the last year or so. Haven't heard of one recently.
Those viewings - are of a chopped video, I asked many intelligent people if they would consider a chopped video as Extraordinary or sufficient Evidence. Haven't heard of one - say yes. Did u miss me?

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Sorry, very hard to understand what your saying. I'm in Ontario, Canada. We've been in lockdown for a better part of a year+
No prob Canadian Hard Rock, it would have probly been the Blues if u did make the trip - I think I would have a lock and or more rhythm. Sorry u believe in phony record keeping - as I know u like many other millions - have not seen unedited footage of their 626 claim - eahy? Again yer entitled to your opinion, I just felt it would be shellfish' of me not to offer you a shot at proving yer prowess - since u looked like a playah'.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No you are too old evidently to do even simple math, a possible attempt at propping up the bca's chopped video - positive reaffirmations i.e. 'measurement interference' is just yer forum' of 'entanglement'. One common tator haha - was that common tator fried, steamed, or baked? Maybe all three? It would be fine to figure an average of balls pocketed per min - if there was unedited footage to truly do the math. I give yer math skills a negative reaffirmation - I sure know, I can figure multiples of 14 faster than greased lightening.
Shame he's blocked so many.

All his questions have been answered and his claims proven lies or mistakes on his part.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No prob Canadian Hard Rock, it would have probly been the Blues if u did make the trip - I think I would have a lock and or more rhythm. Sorry u believe in phony record keeping - as I know u like many other millions - have not seen unedited footage of their 626 claim - eh. Again yer entitled to your opinion, I just felt it would be shellfish' of me not to offer you a shot at proving yer prowess - since u looked like a playah'.
Please don't act like you want to gamble with anyone who will shoot back at you.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Chopped video means recording over the same video many times.
He had already supposedly ran over one hundred earlier and another twenty six or so before he supposedly caught lightning in a bottle and did the claimed 626 the same day before the business opened.
Did he/Didn’t he???
That makes less than zero sense.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Like "cancel culture", it means whatever he wants it to mean at the moment.
I asked u a relevant question ten + pages ago about - if you thought The Smithsonian (where Mosconi's World Record stands tall) would recognize the j.s./bca chopped video as sufficient evidence - if Willies record has in FACT been surpassed - it should be on display in that prestigious Museum. It would seem yer cancel culture is not capitalizing on entering that section of free speech. if u going to continue to participate in this thread - eye would uhpurciate an answer to that question. The light is green again so lets go hollywood, we will soon hit the trails - then u will begin to see the dust from my feet. When u leave the city the real stars will begin to look different - more bright and brilliantly elucidated - yes. So I will ask u yet again - why (in yer opinion) has The Smithsonian not recognized the bca's chopped video as fact based evidence when they DID recognize Willie Mosconi's 526 as a great achievement?

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chopped video means recording over the same video many times.
He had already supposedly ran over one hundred earlier and another twenty six or so before he supposedly caught lightning in a bottle and did the claimed 626 the same day before the business opened.
Did he/Didn’t he???
But you're not Danny.

You and you should not look up the definition of "chopped'.

It does not mean what you think it does and use of it in the manner you and you use it shows an inability to grasp a very simple concept.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I asked u a relevant question ten + pages ago about - if you thought The Smithsonian would recognize the j.s./bca chopped video as sufficient evidence, it would seem yer cancel culture is not capitalizing on entering that section of free speech. if u going to continue to participate - u should answer that question. The light is green again so lets go hollywood, we will soon hit the trails - then u will begin to see the dust from my feet.

All his questions have been answered and his claims proven lies or mistakes on his part.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

He sends his flunky in to deal with (well, respond to anyhow) the hard questions. Zero chance he doesn't read all posts, research every post ever made by the user and then draw a response out of the random conspiracy theory generator...the Smithsonian Billiards Authority is a recent favorite.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.