Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

telinoz

Registered
These are the exact questions you should tell John Schmidt to do and show not The Legends Of Pocket Billiards. We went above and beyond to comply with the BCA and The schmidt camp had an inside track to have it all passed through without any investagation unlike us which went through torture from every angle possible.
Think of my suggestion as a proposal for everybody.
Including John and anyone else who wants to go for a record attempt.
No bias, I would just like to see people putting up records with no noise around tech specs.
Also no noise around uncut live streaming.
Everyone wins.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
No bias, I would just like to see people putting up records with no noise around tech specs.
Everyone wins.
We will carry on just how we have been doing and improve where we see fit.We have a committee and a tech crew and we make all our decisions together and thats good enough for me and all the players that participate. We only hear noise from nuthuggers and could care less as we are trying to help pool and 14.1 and will continue on. We did not cut our live stream Facebook did because of an 8 hour time limit and our system backed all video content without any interuptions or editing and it was produced for the public to view by DVD or thumbdrive. We released the video and was completely transparent. Schmidt released notta and as for transparency well you know the answer there dont ya. No one has to be a genius to connect the dots on that horseshit circus hustle show that he attemnpted to make everyone believe without any unedited proof to the public.

telinoz

Registered
We will carry on just how we have been doing and improve where we see fit.We have a committee and a tech crew and we make all our decisions together and thats good enough for me and all the players that participate. We only hear noise from nuthuggers and could care less as we are trying to help pool and 14.1 and will continue on. We did not cut our live stream Facebook did because of an 8 hour time limit and our system backed all video content without any interuptions or editing and it was produced for the public to view by DVD or thumbdrive. We released the video and was completely transparent. Schmidt released notta and as for transparency well you know the answer there dont ya. No one has to be a genius to connect the dots on that horseshit circus hustle show that he attemnpted to make everyone believe without any unedited proof to the public.
No problem.
Just don't be surprised if people ask for table specs in the future.

Looks like you covered the video side of things.

BCA just wanted a referee next time, is that right?
As its all ball fouls.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
No problem.
Just don't be surprised if people ask for table specs in the future.

Looks like you covered the video side of things.

BCA just wanted a referee next time, is that right?
As its all ball fouls.
We gave table specs. We gave everything except the color of Jaysons underwear.
Ask the BCA what the guidelines are for 14.1 high run attempts and see what they tell you if you can even get a response from the them. www.bca-pool.com

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I competed in Charlie Williams dragon promo 14.1 event for many years, Charlie advertised the event as if it were a World Championship tournament - it was not. The WPA did not sanction his event, ...
From a post of mine about a year and a half ago, in a thread in which you posted many times (DP means Dragon Promotions):

The WPA sanctioned the event as a world championship in 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2010 (and they show world champions for those 4 years on their website). They did not sanction it in 2009, for lack of enough prize money, but DP still called it a world championship that year. Beginning in 2011 DP started calling it The World Tournament of 14.1 in their advertising, and that continued through the 2018 event. Of course, that didn't stop many people from continuing to refer to it as a world championship. For 2019, the word "Championship" was put back in the advertising.​
Hohmann won the 2006 event; you finished 5th/8th.
Ortmann won the 2007 event; you finished 3rd/4th.
Feijen won the 2008 event; you finished 9th/16th.
Ortmann won the 2010 event; you did not play.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suggested something people can't argue with as a solution. Don't try to box me in with other people in some generic group.
It is a technical problem solved with technical data. Nothing complicated about it.

Your last sentence was a weird reference to national defence.. That is what made zero sense for a 14.1 record.

Based on how you reply to people asking readable questions in a polite way.
I have an idea why the BCA might be not responding.
Did you ask or demand...

We'll see what lessons you have and have not learned when you do the next event.
Any failures are on you guys though.
Especially when it is very obvious how to solve the issues you have had.

Good luck.

lol, some folks here who have been around the forums for a while got the national defense reference.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everyone wins.

Watch, don't watch.

Lou Figueroa
don't care

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Art No GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

when danny hears someone mention 626

telinoz

Registered
I get the distinct impression you're pretty slow on everything, lol.

Lou Figueroa
slow clap
how "Glee"
You make assumptions and run with them.
Its not an impression with you, you ARE a self important arrogant guy who cannot respond to reasonable and legitimate questions without pissing your pants and spitting your dummy.
You are kind of sad mate.
Certainly someone I don't respect.

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Its not an impression with you, you ARE a self important arrogant guy who cannot respond to reasonable and legitimate questions without pissing your pants and spitting your dummy.
only person I have blocked on here

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Somehow I’ll get over that.

Lou Figueroa
over it

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I suggested something people can't argue with as a solution. Don't try to box me in with other people in some generic group.
It is a technical problem solved with technical data. Nothing complicated about it.

Your last sentence was a weird reference to national defence.. That is what made zero sense for a 14.1 record.

Based on how you reply to people asking readable questions in a polite way.
I have an idea why the BCA might be not responding.
Did you ask or demand...

We'll see what lessons you have and have not learned when you do the next event.
Any failures are on you guys though.
Especially when it is very obvious how to solve the issues you have had.

Good luck.
I would not come to the bca's defense as that could be a hasty decision telinoz, although I understand they have recently had a change of ownership - I would not trust in dim. Let us keep in mind they certified c.w. and j.s's hidden 626 corruption - without insisting what ever reel' footage they had be made available for Open Public to purchase and or view in unedited form i.e. continual play. Thieves are opportunist's, c.w./former bca and poor broke j.s. saw that there was very little accountability for recording, promoting, and validating - a top run in 14.1 on video camera, plus they were friendly with the 'adopt a new phony record in 14.1 bca people'. I simply am not as confident as you are in anyone from bca being in charge any form of Sports History Adjudication, their track record is deplorable.
I agree with you about streaming platforms that have no time limits, if that equates to unedited continual play time - it's good, the last legends of popular billiards that chamberlain put on - did have a problem with facebook loss of feed - during the so called record breaking attempt. As Jason stated in his interview "there are no rules in high run competition" I would think after that statement from Shaw - Lou and chamberlain would be at least interested in as much validation as possible - maybe not? :-( While it's nice to look on bright side about a new standard being set for 14.1 high run competition - I would maintain that it's not worth the cost of erasing our current official World Records.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Yes, I think his claim is legit. I haven't seen the video, but have good friends that did. I know you guys have a long standing beef, but again... I think John has a legit claim to the record. It has been viewed, and confirmed, has it not? Tell me, what am I missing here?
Yer missing a cue or maybe it's a clue. the 626 has not been confirmed - nor will it ever be. Eye think u meant u heard from yer facebook frenz there was a new record to share or promote. I am sure ur news machine has many good frenz eh?

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I have only read page 1 and page 244.. I consider myself an expert on this thread. Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts on this very interesting subject with 244 pages of squabbling and arguing..
Great stuff!!
Just listen to yer facebook frenz' they can help u. Another familiar pattern from the facebook bca (supporters and promoters of fake news). Notice q sport has no interest or opinion on why Open Public is not allowed to see unedited 626 tape. yer far from an expert at Pocket Billiard adjudication nor r u an expert in this thread - u have showed me nothin. So again a familiar pattern from facebook followers (painfully normal crwd). yo welcome, now try to keep yer posts meaningful and not so off topic. If u have an opinion as to why the 626 footage has not been made available to Public - then state it, if on other hinge - yer creak' to demean this thread - take yer cancel culture conjecture elsewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.