Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
This thread really turned into a piece of shit
not relevant and yer fear of those of us asking to see evidence - has been noted. See u in dim funny papers with the rest of the trolls - please stay cowering under yer bridge unless u have an opinion as to why open public cannot view their hidden 626 (world record breaking footage ha ha). unless u have something pertinent to offer the discussion - u may remain cowering under yer bridge with the rest of the trolls.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
all they have done is tried to add more and more criteria to standardise it and request a bare minimum of information.
this is not correct, the bca c.w./j.s have also attempted to erase Willie Mosconi's true 526 - without displaying verifialble evidence of their claim. So again I ask - do you think the new 'standard' tryin to be set from bca for their 'high run' was worth the cost of tryin' to erase Mosconi's long standing 67 yr World Record - and lie to the public? I say No. Not trying to split hairs wit you, I just don't like fake news about 14.1 - even if that means small improvements on what is a 'set standard' in relation to 14.1 high runs - that have supposedly been filmed or caught on camera.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
This thread never was about 14.1 records. This thread was about an egotistical person trying to act like he's the best in the game when in reality he can't carry John or Jason's case for them.
Another lie from the peanut gallery who hides their real name and then accuse me of having multiple accounts - when i have never posted under any alias other than my real name. Wrong again bozo the fake clown, I ran over j.s last two times I competed with him in Straight Pool - so jealousy does not apply here. Ask mr.400 what happened to him the last time he went to 400 points against me in 14.1, lets just say he was not able to deceive the public on that fine day. This thread from the very beginning was All about keeping accountability for those who try and create records - i.e. social engineers like u. U know yer own kind - cowards, I am sure thats nothing u have not heard before. I never claimed or said I was the best in the game - but I do have more heart than john schmidt or Andy Vollaria or what ever phony label the fake news germalists like u - want us to adopt.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Can you tell me what relevance Twitter bots have to this discussion?
No, u never answered my question about why u changed yer mind as to why open public is not allowed to see the 626 red tape. It seems now that Shaw broke their phony record - u have changed yer mind about choosing to see evidence of charlie and john's phony 626? Either answer that question or do not participate. But u sure enjoyed playing cyber bully in the beginning of this thread and then going back and erasing most of yer b.s. How does it feel to now know that they made u there media puppet out of u, are u woke to that fact that now? Keep belittling those who seek the truth - yer true cowers' have been duly noted.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another lie from the peanut gallery who hides their real name. Wrong again bozo the fake clown, I ran over j.s last two times I competed with him in Straight Pool - so jealousy does not apply here. Ask mr.400 what happened to him the last time he went to 400 points against me in 14.1, lets just say he was not able to deceive the public on that fine day. This thread from the very beginning was All about keeping accountability for those who try and create records - i.e. social engineers like u. U know yer own kind - cowards, I am sure thats nothing u have not heard before. I never claimed or said I was the best in the game - but I do have more heart than john schmidt or Andy Vollaria or what ever phony label the fake news germalists like u - want us to adopt.
Keep drinkin your kool-aid buddy. Let's face it while he is Mr. 400, you're Mr. "Only relevant in your own world".

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Keep drinkin your kool-aid buddy. Let's face it while he is Mr. 400, you're Mr. "Only relevant in your own world".
so yer admitting he is not mr 626 - as yer boss claims - lol, not only will I keep my cool aid - I will keep an eye on it in case u try to spike it with any of yer coward juice - that leaks from u like a sieve.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Screeching into the wind threats usually just gets you peed on!
Yes this is true, he just felt a few drops of truth from me. djv122fake acct - is Probly experiencing a saturated stinging his eyes uh bit now. As you know Radar - for sum' the truth does sting uh bit. Maybe that is what djv122 needs to clear up his vision.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
You know, if you and the alter ego spent half the time shooting you do creating nonsense threads...you might have a shot at Shaw or Schmidt spotting you 100 balls.
I don't shoot anythin, I play Billiards. U really need to get a clue, believe everything u read and share as much of it as u can on social media - yer doin just fine. u may choose to keep me out of yer range, I am not an easy target.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I really think the fake news journalists made a clerical error when they said they had a 626 ball run "on camera" maybe claiming that there was a new world record 'caught on camera' was what charlie williams (the politician) thought would divide the public best. Either way he and john are both cowards hiding behind fake news claims. Those who believe there is an unedited 626 disc for sale to the public - should also believe in investing in bitcoin, as that was the other form of fake news that schmidt was trying to sell to the public. Willie Mosconi's 526 - is still the record to surpass - with no phony facebook loss of feed - just continual play - bca validation not recommended kinda like investing in bitcoin. See y'all in a week, maybe then bit coin stock will have skyrocketed and charlie williams,bca, and andy vollaria will have an unedited 626 for sale to open public. Till then Mosconi's True 526 stands as current u see.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so yer admitting he is not mr 626 - as yer boss claims - lol, not only will I keep my cool aid - I will keep an eye on it in case u try to spike it with any of yer coward juice - that leaks from u like a sieve.
Coward juice? Coming from the person who uses his alter-ego to affirm his claims on here? Nice try. Also you are right, I used the wrong name for John, as I used the one from your previous post. I'll just refer to him as, "Mr. player you wish you could be." That's ok though, you keep winning that game in your own head and proving your insanity to others.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really think the fake news journalists made a clerical error when they said they had a 626 ball run "on camera" maybe claiming that there was a new world record 'caught on camera' was what charlie williams (the politician) thought would divide the public best. Either way he and john are both cowards hiding behind fake news claims. Those who believe there is an unedited 626 disc for sale to the public - should also believe in investing in bitcoin, as that was the other form of fake news that schmidt was trying to sell to the public. Willie Mosconi's 526 - is still the record to surpass - with no phony facebook loss of feed - just continual play - bca validation not recommended kinda like investing in bitcoin. See y'all in a week, maybe then bit coin stock will have skyrocketed and charlie williams,bca, and andy vollaria will have an unedited 626 for sale to open public. Till then Mosconi's True 526 stands as current u see.
So shaw didn't surpass 526 either?

Awesome. Part 2 beginning in 3...2...1.
Screenshot_20220730-181030.jpg

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With all this discussion of the mystery 626 got me thinking about something about it we haven’t discussed yet.

Was the 5 orange?

If we can’t answer that, it shows how secret this alleged feat really is. Which still doesn’t make any sense to me.

If I ran 500 balls I’d spam the world and show everyone, hell if I personally ran 50 I’d send it to everyone in pool.

Just doesn’t add up/

Best
Fatboy 😃

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With all this discussion of the mystery 626 got me thinking about something about it we haven’t discussed yet.

Was the 5 orange?

If we can’t answer that, it shows how secret this alleged feat really is. Which still doesn’t make any sense to me.

If I ran 500 balls I’d spam the world and show everyone, hell if I personally ran 50 I’d send it to everyone in pool.

Just doesn’t add up/

Best
Fatboy 😃
Sounds like we need to go to an antique store and find some balls from 1954 with an orange 5 ball, otherwise any putative run is invalid 👍

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
That’s all he has in his arsenal, the same repetitive insults and obloquy. And don’t forget the coocoo for Cocoa Puffs non sequitur conspiracy language.
If yer going to continue to engage in the debate I would appreciate an answer as too what changed your mind, as in the beginning of this thread u labeled us conspiracy theorists for asking to see unedited evidence. Then when shaw supposedly surpassed the phony 626 mark' u wanted to see evidence, why did it take shaws new record for that to happen? I guess some r slower than others - u being the slow.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
This thread never was about 14.1 records. This thread was about an egotistical person trying to act like he's the best in the game when in reality he can't carry John or Jason's case for them.
From the very beginning this thread was exactly and or precisely about keeping proper adjudication for pocket billiards. Never did I want it to be about me or even the success I have had when competing, including the likes of j.s. This is called redirecting or deflecting from the fact they have not provided any real evidence. One thing I have learned from phony people like 'djv bar code wanna b' is if I ask to see physical evidence that Mosconi's record has been surpassed - he will try and redirect the conversation towards me rather than focusing on the missing 626 tape - that is all he or she has left - kinda sad 4 u :-(. These people are cowards, I truly feel bad for anyone who has to be around cowards who spread fake news cycles into the public media.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From the very beginning this thread was exactly and or precisely about keeping proper adjudication for pocket billiards. Never did I want it to be about me or even the success I have had when competing, including the likes of j.s. This is called redirecting or deflecting from the fact they have not provided any real evidence. One thing I have learned from phony people like 'djv bar code wanna b' is if I ask to see physical evidence that Mosconi's record has been surpassed - he will try and redirect the conversation towards me rather than focusing on the missing 626 tape - that is all he or she has left - kinda sad 4 u :-(. These people are cowards, I truly feel bad for anyone who has to be around cowards who spread fake news cycles into the public media.
Yes I am sorry oh great xradarharrimanx, protector of the innocent, warrior for the unspoken. You oh wise one are the authority to be all, and end all. Let me save you a little time...

XradarX says: Unintelligible wall of text.

I swear every time you open your DID spewing mouth, the world is a dumber place for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.