Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
You live in a fantasy land. All of pool is 'taken serious [sic]'. It

What are the 'offcial billiard industry websites'? What incentive do they have to take up the task?

In the real world, 'how to?' is a question preceded by 'why would ?', a fact/ question you fail to address.

When I watch i keep my own records:You said that. Can you tell the class how that act might influence an entity's choice to undertake recordkeeping for a sport?
also, who the hell is this waco to keep his own records anyways?
as he put just anyone could make a record run, why can just ANYONE keep records to alter to his own polytickle persuasions

Reactions: ACL

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not cool to charge me with mis speaking or telling a fib Lou - save that accu for yer pal chamberland' - if you do not believe me drive west and see this table foe yerself. The slate actually has a chip in it over near the long rail - nothing but an air barrel to place palm. Again if you are claiming this as conjecture - travel West young Man, you would be wise to not even make pretend that I am not a Man of my word Lou - that is a no no. I have competed in One Pocket against you, I am able to see a persons Humanity/personality mas than most. Your not a Jerk, so a por favor here from Dan - Do Not charge me with a lie - I am honest. As a matter of fact - I land - on betting the sparkling sands of the diamond desert on it. Plus I am an early riser thesis days and I probly run 100's in 14.1 - before you've even had your morning espresso. In my view any production as of late from bca is just castles in the sand - even though ya'll and the bca are playing the musek' - not everyone must dance.

First off, we were talking about warped slates, not chipped, so as far as I’m concerned you’re making shee-at up.

Second, we have no control over what happen during tear down, transport, and set up.

And third, a high-def recording of the run is out there to examine all you want. Show me where an imagined or real chip or warp had an effect on any shot during the run. If you don’t want to buy it you can look at any number of runs posted online made by the other champions that participated.

Lou Figueroa

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
also, who the hell is this waco to keep his own records anyways?
as he put just anyone could make a record run, why can just ANYONE keep records to alter to his own polytickle persuasions
And therein lies one of many problems:
Everybody thinks their own shit don't stick and everyone else's is questionable.

Why would anyone ever seek to insert himself into that mess?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
First off, we were talking about warped slates, not chipped, so as far as I’m concerned you’re making shee-at up.

Second, we have no control over what happen during tear down, transport, and set up.

And third, a high-def recording of the run is out there to examine all you want. Show me where an imagined or real chip or warp had an effect on any shot during the run. If you don’t want to buy it you can look at any number of runs posted online made by the other champions that participated.

Lou Figueroa
I was referring to the table that I am currently practicing on - and using some semantics towards the phony 626 wrecord Lou, not sure why you are deflecting to what you and Bobby did with the mop up. It's commendable - ya'll trying to right a wrong, also points for at least allowing the public to see the altered pocket table. I guess the more I have thought bout it, bobby must have had a guilty conscience bout the altered pocket facings he installed - or else he would not have even spoke of it in his podcast. Not hear to tear down ya'lls legends of altered facings event - only hear to learn more about proper adjudication procedures for Pocket Billiards - other than the bca.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
I was referring to the table that I am currently practicing on - and using some semantics towards the phony 626 wrecord Lou, not sure why you are deflecting to what you and Bobby did with the mop up. It's commendable - ya'll trying to right a wrong, also points for at least allowing the public to see the altered pocket table. I guess the more I have thought bout it, bobby must have had a guilty conscience bout the altered pocket facings he installed - or else he would not have even spoke of it in his podcast. Not hear to tear down ya'lls legends of altered facings event - only hear to learn more about proper adjudication procedures for Pocket Billiards - other than the bca.
He'd talk shit even if y'all did pay his way out to run only 200 balls

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Thats why pocket speed is so important, the pocket takes balls it wouldnt if it were set up with competition specs.
This is accurate, when pocket facing rubber is made of a really soft rubber - the pocket will accept many pot's that it would normally not as object ball will slow down dramatically. So AGAIN the table I practice on right now has cracked slate and ball roll's off in some small spots, three spots loose spots where rubber is unconnected. But this table has normal facings (factory super speed) rubber with no alteration to the facings of the pockets. Gandy table I grew up playing on had the softest cushions - and the facings were soft as well, man that table played easy peace', so yes if this Brunswick had super speed rails and then Gandy soft facings - I would have run 400+ already - mo than likely on this table.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
it shouldn't matter what the specs are as long as the run is documented.
U sit corrected - I have every reason to question yer integrity, u'r in a unique position - as currently there is no 'set standard' for a true professional 9' or Ten' table - as far as pocket specs or even table size. So again I question yer integrity - a great deal.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
you can't help but look...
That is probly due to the fact that u yerself know that their 626 story was fake news. It is ok to try and find the truth - there is no reason to dub over it or be afraid of seeking the truth concerning the 626 woke media/ bca pay to play advertising i.e. nytimes. Anyone who has a problem with this thread - is welcome to travel my way - or keep walking - I know how they tried to steal Mosconi's 526 - and so do u - that is why yer interested in takin a peek at this thread justudub.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Common myth. But it was the engineers and the scientists that explained how the bumblebee flies.
Well let me tell u bout the birds and the bee's - "I guess all the straight pool experts will call up and say that ball will always be there - I just don't see it". Those are your words after one of my break shots - during the TAR 14.1 - not hard to figure out who u were pulling for. U'r alls facebook 626 fake news announcement - was just that fake news - from a fake champion. The Indians were the best Bee Keepers Fred - I am a apurist'. Do you think matchroom sports would be a better adjudicator than bca - when it comes to proper Sports History Adjudication procedures Fred Agnir? Ohh and The Indian knew bout flight of yer bumble - long befoe any of yer scientific experiments arrived. Do u think the evidence bca has offered to Public regaurdin the 626 - is experimental evidence or definitive evidence?

Last edited:

ACL

U sit corrected - I have every reason to question yer integrity, u'r in a unique position - as currently there is no 'set standard' for a true professional 9' or Ten' table - as far as pocket specs or even table size. So again I question yer integrity - a great deal.
You are questioning my integrity because I have a differing point of view from your warped reality. That tracks.

Besides the fact you weren't good enough to participate in the high run challenge in VA, who you are as a person was the biggest factor. That much is clear to me.

I will continue to respect your playing ability. I have no respect for you as person.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
You are questioning my integrity because I have a differing point of view from your warped reality. That tracks.

Besides the fact you weren't good enough to participate in the high run challenge in VA, who you are as a person was the biggest factor. That much is clear to me.

I will continue to respect your playing ability. I have no respect for you as person.
Sounds like u hate me for playing well or for any success I have had in the Game of 14.1, what is it about me as a person that u no like? I thought we were just getting to know 1 another acl. I was just gonna ask if I could hit some pool balls on yer 9" pocket - home table lol. I no have to ask rhetorical questions to get to know u - is nt that interestin? Are u stating my sensei of reality is warped cause I no believe in their 626 story? I must admit I am bewildered - my sense of reality is superior to that of yers acl. What does acl stand for, I'm guessing something to do with sales. :-(
Next.

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Careful. If you keep making posts that hurt his feelings he will block you!

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
How would you possibly know who a real player is. You admit that your hi-run in life is about 29.
You would be lucky to be chosen as a judge of piss pool players.
Hey I said 30 Danny's grandma
Put the corrective lenses on when you read my posts

ACL

Sounds like u hate me for playing well or for any success I have had in the Game of 14.1, what is it about me as a person that u no like? I thought we were just getting to know 1 another acl. I was just gonna ask if I could hit some pool balls on yer 9" pocket - home table lol. I no have to ask rhetorical questions to get to know u - is nt that interestin? Are u stating my sensei of reality is warped cause I no believe in their 626 story? I must admit I am bewildered - my sense of reality is superior to that of yers acl. What does acl stand for, I'm guessing something to do with sales. :-(
Next.
What part of 'I respect you for the way you play' don't you understand? I tried using smaller words so it would be easier for you to understand. I don't hate anyone for their success nor will I ever.

I will never invite anyone who questions my integrity step foot in my house, let alone shoot pool with them.

You haven't asked any rhetorical questions. You made a statement about my integrity. Learn the difference.

I am stating your sense of reality is warped as a fact, not for any other reason. I haven't said anything about the 626 because it is now irrelevant (here is the link for the meaning of that big word I just used: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irrelevant ).

The only thing you are superior to me in is pool. Nothing more.

Those are my initials.

Status
Not open for further replies.