Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
If it's good enough for the BCA, then it's good enough for the vast majority of the pool community. Me included.

And who is the BCA nowadays and who are the 2 guys at the BC A that none of us have ever heard of involved in approving anything. I would have to agree with one thing. If Guinness approved it under their microscope than it should be considered legit.
Guinness would have to see a whole unedited video not an edited video including seeing the 1st 200 balls that is not on the video that is being shown to people paying 50 bucks and having to sign a (NDA) to watch it.Also Guinness would dissect all the non standard conditions that we’re set up and that carnival table and probably destroy any chance of making it legit. Maybe someone should contact Guinness after all Schmidt and all the nuthuggers are calling it some kind of World record. I’m still at a loss as to what record it is?
Cranfield 768 is the highest run.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
And who is the BCA nowadays and who are the 2 guys at the BC A that none of us have ever heard of involved in approving anything. I would have to agree with one thing. If Guinness approved it under their microscope than it should be considered legit.
Guinness would have to see a whole unedited video not an edited video including seeing the 1st 200 balls that is not on the video that is being shown to people paying 50 bucks and having to sign a (NDA) to watch it.Also Guinness would dissect all the non standard conditions that we’re set up and that carnival table and probably destroy any chance of making it legit. Maybe someone should contact Guinness after all Schmidt and all the nuthuggers are calling it some kind of World record. I’m still at a loss as to what record it is?

I'd straighten you out on all the things you got wrong, made up or don't grasp in this post but the NDA prevents me from doing so.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
NDAs are detrimental, not just to cue sports, but to society as a whole.

What is John trying to hide? Is is just him, or is the BCA culpable as well. What about Charlie, John’s sponsors?

Was it just John, or were multiple shooters deployed?

I want the truth!

Last edited:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What is John trying to hide? Is is just him, or is the BCA culpable as well. What about Charlie, John’s sponsors?

What it just John, or were e multiple shooters deployed?

I want the truth!

giphy.gif

Marc

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not sure I understand this: Cranfield a record with one witness or two (and I heard no one saw the entire run), Mosconi's 20+ witnesses, these two are ok as practice and official records, but John's is in doubt because there isn't footage of the first 200 balls?

Did the witnesses in John's run watch the whole run?
Because if they did, there is nothing else to talk about. Even if half this witnesses were admirers or close friends of John.
(I'm pretty sure going by Mosconi's status and popularity, all his witnesses were big admirers of the man)

The way John's run was announced and after so many huge runs previous to "the run", there should be little doubt he did it

But even a stronger point here would be:
-do you think John, who's such a huge fanatic of the game of Straight Pool could live with himself knowing he cheated?

I've heard Predator paid him several thousand for beating the record and smaller amounts every time he broke his own previous record, but even if they had offered him $200.000 or $2.000.000, I don't think John coulda accepted the title knowing he didn't do it....maybe by adding more zeros at the end the plot/conspiracy coulda happened who knows, the amounts of money do change people, and John, like many of us are not saints haha, the troubled companions are the most fun sometimes, but I doubt something fishy happened

Bobby, Danny and some other huge ball runners know how hard the game is.
Even huge ball runners have a hard time putting 3-4 racks together some days.. It's easy to start believing the what ifs the more you look for a reason not to believe

John was about to have a nervous break down if he didn't beat the record, I think he may have cut his ear off like Van Gogh had he not break it
What I'm trying to say is that it meant a lot to him!

You can keep the fire going, but I think deep inside, specially you Bobby, know that he did it

And if he did it, absolutely should be consider the official record just going by the witnesses alone.

It ain't like he did it in the basement of his house by himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
There is a difference between being a skeptic and a contrarian.

So what’s the truth? I don’t know and neither do you. The evidence is video that JS will not put out in unedited format for general release, for what is at this point in the proceedings dubious reasons. Recently we have learned that the well touted “BCA certification” of the run was accomplished by just two guys at the BCA office who may very well not know how to screw together a two-piece pool cue. Viewing has been limited with little to no word from anyone who isn’t family, friend, or fan. Who knows what we will learn next?

As to your suggestion that all publicity is good publicity, after many years in the PR bizaness I can assure that that is not so. Just ask Jussie Smollett.

Lou Figueroa

Yes, because comparing a person committing a felony is "almost" the same thing as a pool player breaking a world record. LMAO PR bizness, huh?

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member

Are you just being willfully ignorant for fun or are you truly living at some kind of caveman level? Stop making things up lol. Stop lying to yourself and others.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, because comparing a person committing a felony is "almost" the same thing as a pool player breaking a world record. LMAO PR bizness, huh?

Let me see if I can help you understand...

What was the reason for Smollett concocting the original alleged assault scenario?

Lou Figueroa

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

What it just John, or were e multiple shooters deployed?

I want the truth!

There was no NDA, it was a joke made a month ago here and the JS haters think its real.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Let me see if I can help you understand...

What was the reason for Smollett concocting the original alleged assault scenario?

Lou Figueroa

It appears he wanted a raise at work and a chance to smear Trump. Not sure how either was going to accomplish that exactly?

John Schmidt breaking a world record, being debated off and on for months, probably years, is NOT bad publicity.

If it's too much for him, i'd gladly take the "heat" going forward. But, he's not giving it up, because it's world wide news in the pool world. His sponsors loved it, I'm sure. Heck, if Jesus Christ was running for president, you can bet plenty of folks would have a beef with him about something ;)

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I hear rj plays bank pool

I do wish he would come through Springfield, Mo and try me some bank on any sized table - he could even bring his little anvil - it would not help though. I don't think we can bank on it - can we Rj. :rolleyes:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I do wish he would come through Springfield, Mo and try me some bank on any sized table - he could even bring his little anvil - it would not help though. I don't think we can bank on it - can we Rj. :rolleyes:

Did we ever find out which Springfield the Simpsons lived in?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So youre scared to play golf in Cali? That is what your saying?

T thisjive turkey thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.