Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I disagree and think statements like describing those who push back on the conspiracy-tinged lines as “whistling past the graveyard” imply clearly that he has major doubts, even though those doubts are not actually supported by any evidence thus far.

No *evidence* to support belief in the run either.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been over six months since he officially broke the record. If there was anything suspicious about it, we would have heard rumblings about it by now from one of the people who witnessed it or someone else involved.

Until someone can provide proof of wrongdoing, John's 626 is legit and will continue to be celebrated by the vast majority of the pool community. Myself included.

Your premise, that we would have heard sumthin’ by now, is a logical fallacy.

Lou Figueroa

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
the most likely scenario is that there is something in the video that can bring a dispute to the high run. other wise he would be capitalizing on it before it gets too cold and loses interest.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the most likely scenario is that there is something in the video that can bring a dispute to the high run. other wise he would be capitalizing on it before it gets too cold and loses interest.

Possible, not most likely.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's been over six months since he officially broke the record. If there was anything suspicious about it, we would have heard rumblings about it by now from one of the people who witnessed it or someone else involved.

Until someone can provide proof of wrongdoing, John's 626 is legit and will continue to be celebrated by the vast majority of the pool community. Myself included.

Im not sure you know much about pool or records but I certainly do and I know all of them concerning 14.1. So here's my question to you and all others once again and again and again and again and so on.

Just what exact record did John set?
The highest exhibition run is 768 by ”Babe” Cranfield on a 9 ft. Table
Mosconi 526 on a 8ft table in an exhibition vs. An opponent.
I geuss maybe 626 with an edited video without the 1st 200 balls on the edited video on a doctored table by John Schmidt

aaronataylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im not sure you know much about pool or records but I certainly do and I know all of them concerning 14.1. So here's my question to you and all others once again and again and again and again and so on.

I geuss maybe 626 with an edited video without the 1st 200 balls on the edited video on a doctored table by John Schmidt

If it's good enough for the BCA, then it's good enough for the vast majority of the pool community. Me included.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member

The word on Azb street is that the 768 was a practice session or at least a high run attempt with only a racker involved. Is this so? Just what I remember reading, so it wouldn’t be an exhibition by the definition we’ve been going by round here. I think it’s awesome and should have been “the record” all this time no matter where it went down as long as there was some kind of proof.

The 526 is a BCA record from what I gather and if they say they have a new record then it is what it is. It wasn’t originally specified as the highest run starting with an opponent on an 8’ table so those parameters weren’t necessary to establish a new record.

It’s all just splitting hairs though. It’s a great run to me, just like every 100+ run ever made.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Thats why I blocked him

How silly.

Please try and remember that you go by “logical.”

Lou Figueroa

logical is full of tricks and something else as well. I think it is safe to say that Lou, myself, Worlpro, and many others do not judge a person's character based off how many racks they can run. Yes logical is a professional debater and full of verbal tricks - my friend with the computer graph - One of the good guy's (tech savvy Hawk of truth) is not a top 14.1 player - however he is very qualified to cross examine their hidden tape with his equip at home and would be happy to do so. The more time that is allowed to elapse and not unveil the tape for proper inspection - mas it looks like heavy sports record CORRUPTION. When a political group has a product that they are trying to create a demand for - they (powers that b) will try sometimes uh little too hard to convince the 'general public' that their product is the best on the market. I think this hidden tape of so called 626 is a prime example of just that. Skip 100 knows there is no real evidence to support their claim either - but he has ulterior motives as well I think.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
broad brush

If it's good enough for the BCA, then it's good enough for the vast majority of the pool community. Me included.

That is not a purty painting yer trying to put down with yer broad brush - I have an arron for ya - show un edited video proof that the run exists. So you think u can speak for 'the vast majority of pool community' - yer a little bit comical. No one is worthy to speak for as u slurred 'the vast majority of pool community - myself included. Yer not many - yer just 1. My guess is that is probly enough.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
yep

I concur - 100%:smile:.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Polytick in correct

Yo Danny, I agree with you but posting in the forums won’t help, I recommend creating a YouTube video addressing the concern, that’s all you can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So u agree - but it's a hush, hush deal? Yer not a 14.1 purist - but u do appear to be sitting on the fence between truth and media sludge. Brady berman came on here and said i was dishonest for posting that he owed me $ for a pro sanctioned 9 ball event he had tried to run (saying he had payed me already) but he was the one who got caught in a lie - not me. I did end up receiving the 3 grand I was entitled to after spending $1,100. 00 on expenses for the trip to virginia 9 ball, since there was no rules for standardization i.e. escrow account for pro players - it took over five yrs - but he did admit to being dishonest to the viewers of this here forum. It was a bit like trying to climb an icy mountain barefoot but yrs later he decided to pay me the $ I was rightfully entitled to. This is no different, the truth bout their their lack of evidence to make such a claim will eventually not be in such a concealed state - someone will get paid - even if the bca has no escrow account - ability either.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
glorify a mistake

Happy Friday everyone :thumbup:

I understand that on yer avatar u said buddy missed the combo - and that is why u chose to post it? why is it u choose to want to celebrate his mistake, does it make u feel better about yerself to celebrate others failures? That is not a sign of being happy, it IS a sign of narcissism. So I am starting to see that everything u post up - u actually may believe just the opposite - yer not 1 that I think is all about being good. Nor would I want to break bread with u. I get bad vibes from u for sure. Also the here say evidence is not evidence. There was another forum member in 14.1 section who posted his picture (on his avatar) standing next to none other than john schmit - he actually admitted to video chopping a fake straight pool run here on az :-0, it was tested through the proper chain of command (computer hacker with spacial graph) and member of az, as no one had ever heard of him running any huge runs. The graph caught the computer animated infraction and he had to admit to replacing one of the ball's he had missed i.e. cheating - he must have wanted to see if anyone was paying attention - we were - and still are. Since john has bca and some overseas cue company backing up his statement he is not held to the same system of accountability? This probly makes people like u and Bob 'Jewett us down' happy. ur soil is not fertile - I wish u no ill but do hope yer tribe does not grow - or prosper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.