Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Yea, I have an engineering degree too. I have asked PJ, twice now, about his background. The first time, he ignored, the second was about dividing two numbers, lol...???
An engineering degree and that still went over your head? Go figure.
There was a reason why I asked, but I think his "non answer" says it all.
Maybe you should have lead with the reason.

pj
chgo

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reiterating that quantity of balls, especially on gear optimized for quantity of favorable outcomes is an accomplishment unworthy of pool. You know, guy walks 300 miles says he just stopped cause he got tired... Ok. wuttevah...

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With all due respect,,, what basis does anyone in the forum feel they are deserved "anything" with regard to the run of 626?

Obviously John provided the BCA information they feel sufficient to publish the run on their website as breaking Mosconi's run of 526:

After viewing the unedited video, the Billiard Congress of America is proud to acknowledge John Schmidt’s 626 run as the new 14.1 exhibition high run record.

JS doesn't have to show it to you, me, or even one of the best in 14.1 for this to be recognized.

Here is the other side of the coin: Why would the BCA compromise their reputation, in an already morally lacking industry, on perpetuating something that isn't true?

What would the BCA have to gain by doing this?

What would the BCA have to lose if they got caught in perpetuating a lie? (only their entire credibility, which is really the only asset they have)

The reality is this: It is none of our damn business, or responsibility to validate this accomplishment.

Everyone in this thread, including me, is just another consumer in the billiard industry. Nothing more, nothing less.
I agree .... I think it’s 100% legit. I think he wanted to make as much as possible on this but he missed the boat waiting to long. I get people starting to question it’s legitimacy after all this time though. Certain people on here cried foul the second he broke the record because they were ass hurt Willie bs record set on an 8 foot trash home table was broken. Records were made to be broken So who cares.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I might be a Moron too.

Help me understand- sounds like you made the break ball in the 26th rack and then got hooked (or just didn’t make the next shot),,, which would have been ball 352.

FYI- I have an engineering degree in case that comes up.
Add me to the "morons with engineering degrees who can't understand WTF DH is talking about" list. 351 is a break, 352 is the shot AFTER the break. I'm starting to think 351 was faked...the guy sure claims to be a expert in fake video plus has that super expert forensics buddy on standby. There is also zero chance it made any real money...the sale of the video was a train wreck documented in a thread right here on the forum.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
An engineering degree and that still went over your head? Go figure.

Maybe you should have lead with the reason.

pj
chgo
Incorrect. I picked a recent post to ask you the same question that you didn’t answer the first time. Whatever the issue was irrelevant. You probably know this, but being the person you are, you transform it into whatever narrative you want without any proof of what your statements are in the first place. I never questioned how you arrived at your conclusion. Show me where I did? You can’t. I never once made any statement regarding your conclusions on the racks, the numbers, etc.
It was a simple question, that you obviously didn’t want to answer.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What don't you typing professionals understand about a professional straight pool player who says, he wasn't hooked after rack #26 was broken. He didn't miss 352, there was a terrible cue ball skid that caused the miss and ended the run.
Very enlightening post.

So basically you’re saying you didn’t miss the shot- it didn’t go in due to a skid.

Got it.

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All morons aren't engineers
All engineers aren't morons
There are engineering degrees
There are degrees of engineering
Engineers are not infallible

The engineers here bragging are the same ones sitting, silently, on the sidelines in poolhalls arguing the pros should have done this, that or the other.
They don't get their justifications adjusted here, as they would if they were this loud in the pool parlors.

Thank you AZB for pool forums that allow for comments of most any kind.

What don't you typing professionals understand about a professional straight pool player who says, he wasn't hooked after rack #26 was broken. He didn't miss 352, there was a terrible cue ball skid that caused the miss and ended the run.
Same as the skidding, spinning cue ball that ended JS434 run.
Why's one right and the same thing for the other is wrong?

See ya in a pool parlor somewhere.......................................maybe
Please read your quote in the above statement in BOLD. Where is this coming from? One gentleman mentioned he was an engineer, I then responded to said individual and joined his club. One other gentleman mentioned he was, but it was just to illustrate the inconsistency of the number of balls ran. Not ONE of us were bragging about anything. My post had NOTHING to do with 14.1, but if you would have taken the time to actually READ my posts, you would see that I found a recent one that PaJamas responded to. I then asked him the same question I had asked several days ago because I found an opportunity to do so. My reasoning is my own and it has nothing to do with this thread. I do not even know the rules to 14.1 and I do not care to even spend 30 seconds reading about it. I had played 14.1 many years ago ONE TIME, that being said, I have no idea about rack size, the ball missed, 350, 351, 352, WHATEVER...

I really CAN NOT STAND over-explaining myself as a simple read would uncover everything I just ranted about. Your conclusion that you draw from anyone that mentioned being an "engineer" is flawed and pathetic. Furthermore, until you take the majority of your classes that had a shit-ton of LABS attached to them, you shouldn't knock it. An engineering degree of any kind is difficult. Not just because of the material covered, but the labs associated with most classes you take that DOES NOT USUALLY exist with most other degrees from an accredited College/University.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Engineer, my a$$, you fail all aspects.
Harriman has been too polite for some of you.
I will not be so kind, not a lot of engineering involved to decipher that one.
Maybe y'all, real engineers, can cry on each others shoulders while drinking ur sudsies.
The pool players here don't need your tears in the beer they purchase for themselves.
Dream on

So much anger in many of your postings.

Did Mommy not love you?

Hey- don’t be a hater over other people’s choices, it’s a free country.

I chose math and hard sciences.

You chose to be one of the best in 14.1

I’m happy with my choice, and I’m sure you are as well.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So much anger in many of your postings.

Did Mommy not love you?

Hey- don’t be a hater over other people’s choices, it’s a free country.

I chose math and hard sciences.

You chose to be one of the best in 14.1

I’m happy with my choice, and I’m sure you are as well.
I don't think he is happy at all.

I see a great deal of anger and jealousy over the fact that his major accomishment in life is 351 balls into 6 holes.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
haystj said:
Please, accomishment??? Having more difficulty, finding words in the dictionary?
Radar says, "I play 14.1 Straight Pool Continuous Billiards very well".
BUT, I never said that I, during a 14.1 game, have run 351 balls into 6 holes.
LIARS
Yes you did- you did it under your other account

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Liar! False accusations will get you absolutely, nowhere. All of you, know-it-alls, post your complaints to AZB Management/Moderator or someone else, who gives a shit! I don't.
Now! Get along with your typing and dictionary lessons.
Lol. Many tools and fools who thought they were triple slick have been quashed without troubling the site's management.

Keep on posting.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Liar! False accusations will get you absolutely, nowhere. All of you, know-it-alls, post your complaints to AZB Management/Moderator or someone else, who gives a shit! I don't.
Now! Get along with your typing and dictionary lessons.
If all the sane and rational people left there would just be you alone with your xcirclex xjerkx buddies posting nonsense.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I will ask you this for the SECOND time. What further educational degree do you have from an accredited College/University? What is it called?
'deadbeat deep state p.j.' comes from the deep state school, there are many of his posts that have no real purpose but to distract from the truth. But he gets in on the free press as well - I will block him - he ain't worth it. Kinda funny how when i ask people like pj why there is no video of the 626 for sale? They need to change the subject, I think this will continue be a common theme for the deep state people - it is all they have left for an answer. Already they have called me a messed up tragedy of a person - just for asking to see the unedited truth of bca /j.s/predcue claim. So look closely as they are beginning to get frustrated - it will not get any better for these fakr news cataylst's.

Last edited:

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this will continue be a common theme for the deep state people - it is all they have left for an answer. Already they have called me a messed up tragedy of a person

"Deep state people"????

Your crazy nut bag is showing. Please cover that up for goodness sake.

Evidence suggests that delusional disorder can be triggered by stress. Envy of another's accomplishment also might contribute to the condition. People who tend to be isolated, such as serious pool players, especially 14.1 enthusiasts appear to be more vulnerable to developing delusional disorder.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
'deadbeat deep state p.j.' comes from the deep state school, there are many of his posts that have no real purpose but to distract from the truth. But he gets in on the free press as well - I will block him - he ain't worth it. Kinda funny how when i ask people like pj why there is no video of the 626 for sale? They need to change the subject, I think this will continue be a common theme for the deep state people - it is all they have left for an answer. Already they have called me a messed up tragedy of a person - just for asking to see the unedited truth of bca /j.s/predcue claim. So look closely as they are beginning to get frustrated - it will not get any better for these fakr news cataylst's.
Do we need to remind you again that the most likely reason john- Mr. 600- schmidt hasn't offered the vid to the public is coz he thinks there's money behind it?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do u really want to know what u remind anyone of? NOT a DAMN THING! Ur MASTER has spoken, quit throwing ur accolades his way. Throw M-O-N-E-Y, AND lots of it, bills only, no pocket change, please. Change is too heavy to carry and even the banks won't accept it, unless it is wrapped
I keeps money.

Imma keep yours too, if you step out of line.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do u really want to know what u remind anyone of? NOT a DAMN THING! Ur MASTER has spoken, quit throwing ur accolades his way. Throw M-O-N-E-Y, AND lots of it, bills only, no pocket change, please. Change is too heavy to carry and even the banks won't accept it, unless it is wrapped

He reminds me of someone who makes logical sense when he posts in threads.

Do you have any interest about who you remind anyone (everyone) of???

I'll give you a hairy hint if you'd like.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
"Deep state people" - lol.

More demonstrations of your deep mental state aren't really needed, Danny. We get it.

pj
chgo

Status
Not open for further replies.