Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meucciplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't really know why I waste my time with all this bs. Well, yeah, some of the answers are funny and Radar-Danny-XWhateverX is funny when he goes off .... like a show at the insane asylum. Sad and funny at the same time.

I guess we're all waiting for the ultimate joke in all this. It certainly can't be the repetitive "626 is not legit"-bs.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Thanks for the succinct summary (and reminder), Bob. I thought you mentioned previously that you had watched the video yourself. I do prefer hearing information from those with personal knowledge, and appreciate your continuing efforts as an ambassador for pool.

Given the BCA's endorsement, and your own personal validation, I think there is little more I need to accept the new record.

Pool is true to form, records are meant to be broken.

-td
I notice u refer to Pocket Billiards as Pool (similar to csi or bca) kinda a bit telling. As any stories' we hear from {bca/csi/pbia/hollywood pool wanna b.s.} will probly refer to Pocket Billiards as pool. As u already know the world is full of educated derelicts with personal endorsements - {the little more} that u know has to be there 4 any official validation = unedited video proof - they evidently don't have that? The bca and any of it's co-conspirators are definitely wagering their credentials with this phony chopped 626 video claim. The Sport of Pocket Billiards is true to form - it will stand up against the degenerate cesspool scholars/bca swamp critters. Capiche?

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Of course you can't. Andrew Cleary demonstrated in these forums that the current video editing abilities of some people make video a problematic witness without trusted traceability. I trust the provenance of the video in this case.
I know knot' what provenance means - probly won't look it up Bob - in duh water, I would cast my line in yer merckee' cesspool that it has nothing to do with providing proof of bca's/j.s./pred cue missing unedited 626 chopped video. Yer race has been run - victory lap at tryin' to dismantle Mosconi's true 526 achievement could be a bit of a wager initself' :-0

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I notice u refer to Pocket Billiards as Pool (similar to csi or bca) kinda a bit telling. As any stories' we hear from {bca/csi/pbia/hollywood pool wanna b.s.} will probly refer to Pocket Billiards as pool. As u already know the world is full of educated derelicts with personal endorsements - {the little more} that u know has to be there 4 any official validation = unedited video proof - they evidently don't have that? The bca and any of it's co-conspirators are definitely wagering their credentials with this phony chopped 626 video claim.
Danny - how do you feel about straight pool events being advertised as a "race to 125" instead of a "125 point match" etc.?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Danny - how do you feel about straight pool events being advertised as a "race to 125" instead of a "125 point match" etc.?
I am not interested in 'race' politics - were all God's children. I would prefer to staying with original focal 'point' i.e. the task at hand (unearthing their hidden video) my cue = low deflection Dan. Believe it or not - I wish their claim was true - even if it were j.s who had accomplished it. Many will not believe this to be true - it is true. Unfortunately I and many others believe the bca/csi and associates are failing to produce even a shred of tangible evidence - for the people. Also their divide and conquer scheme open only to the 'semi public' private viewing released a foul aroma for me right away. Any rep points bca/csi had within the Billiards community - is now non existent for me -and their ludicrous claim is growing more and "" doubt with each passing day.

Last edited:

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
It's funny how upset you get Danny. The fact is you've been banned from tournaments because of this very behavior. It wasn't an accident that a piece of chalk got thrown at you. But you should be happy that was all that happened. Why is it, like your president, you can't just lose like a man instead of ranting like a whiny little child? If you don't like the fact John beat the world record then go beat it yourself. I mean, you're the best player in any gravity right? Well, step up or shut up.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Go back and listen to the post-run interviews that JS gave. He mentions that the contract included a substantial payout if he were to break Mosconi's high run. I posted a screenshot of JS saying that he received a big payout from Predator in one of the threads about the 626.

If I recall, I think JS did at least 3 different interviews. I have no interest in trying to find the interviews and to re-listen to each of them to find out exactly where he mentions this. But I think that some of you that are obsessed with JS's run ought to go find it and report back.
u must mean j.s's chopped phony video instead of 'run' or 'record' as the other fake news catalyst's have shared their noledge' - so again chopped video would be the proper nomenclature here - instead of run. As far as anyone from yer camp or the bca/csi proving to the public that a chopped hidden video would equal a 'new record' in the 14.1 discipline they are going to run out of breath running from the truth. Or as Lou would say yer whistling past the graveyard. There is nothing too important about a chopped video - or verifiable as a form of evidence. I put trust and verify in two different contexts - unlike u and yer coward camp. But hey I am not in the fake news business either.

Last edited:

JustPlay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This year 2020, where for most of the year many businesses were shut down and millions of Americans laid off of work, were at home watching tv & online, one would think that this would have been the best opportunity to put the "video" on a news cycle, local stations and national stations, Amazon fire tv, netflix, hulu and YouTube where it would have been seen by possible millions of viewers. Makes me think that this 626 ball run is not legitimate. If and when, the economy opens fully, nobody will really care if this record was created of 626 continuous pocket billiards. Missed Opportunity.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
I also think with the covid-19 this video should be streamed in a media say by a little bit of fee, maybe on Netflix or youtube pay? Let's say 19.99$ to buy it and watch it online with the comfort of your couch, but being that the guy refuses to share it and just stream it in his own house cinema with a limited amount of people makes me believe that this is not legit too, it is quite clear to me.

The guy either doctrine with the equipment, balls or felt or both, I don't wanna say that he edited misses of course not, but messing up with the equipment can make the game 2000x times easier, I've experimented with this, I can run 500 in straight pool making the balls a certain way and the table a certain way, and the pocket a certain way, believe me, I can make everything go in.

The guy runs 600+ and can't win straight pool tournament months after? come on, any way to be the truth with all of you I also disbelief the legitimacy of Mosconi's 500+ run either, that's the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.