Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So a better question is do you believe that the 526 record can be beaten by John? Earl Strickland ran 10 racks for a million dollars... I have not seen the tape. However I believe him. If you believe John ran 400, why couldn't he have broken the recor

I was just making a comment that I thought Filler has the talent to eventually surpass whatever the high run world record is, if he really wanted it.

I had great respect for your game when I saw you play at the 9-ball U.S. Open 25 years ago. If you put your mind to it instead of being obsessed with JS and attacking everyone on here, there’s no reason you couldn’t take your shot at it. It’s quite obviously it means a lot to you.
I tried to tell D.H that. Instead he will continue to embarrass himself. Willie Mosconi did not have a video of his run. People have no reason to question it because of witnesses and Mr. Mosconi's character. Most people I know feel that way about John's run. He has multiple runs in the 400s. Danny looks bitter and small! Sad...

Reactions: KRJ

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
yer referencing their arcade theater show of corruption (part of Which is shown in double speed) no I am referring to the fact that know one is allowed to purchase there own private copy/disc - to take home and review - with all footage shown in real time. They can show anything they want in a theater - again this fact has been discussed at great length. {Why is it that many here have offered over $100.00 for their own signed personal copy to view at home - and received no answer - except their still trying to figure out how to monetize it?} Please explain - I will listen and refrain from any future name callin - if u have a valid answer - I will bring the popcorn.
So, you can't understand why he won't sell a single copy for $100 so they can post it on the internet, FB and AZB for all to see, so nobody has to do the private room thing? Oh, I'm sorry, you're a pool player, you never went to business school ;)

Personally, I'd love if he came to Chicago, I will even help him market it if he wants. I've done stuff for Varner, Hall, Appleton and a few others in Chicago for weekend exhibitions.

Personally, I think it would be more fun to watch on a big screen in a nice bar or restaurant, eating a great meal, drinking a few cold ones and watching it with other pool enthusiasts. That would be a fun evening. John, are you listening? Holler and we'll make it happen ;) I got a great place to do this at, with the best pizza in Chicago....... I will even guarantee your fee !!!!!

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fellas- this xDudex is either the coolest old cat since James Brown or a total xFakex.

Y’all decide for yourselves but smart money isn’t on “Cool as James Brown”.

I still have a soft spot in my heart for him even if he is pretending, cause he obviously likes me.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Need to try reading the tea leaves.
I am an artist at misdirection.
A Practitioner of many moves, never needed to dance/move like JB though.
Don’t bet the farm. Many have been lost.
Nothing pretentious about radar.
Just the cold hard facts of Traditionalists’ life.
TCB, as Elvis said.
later

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I'm sure I can arrange for jon schmidt to give both of you a personal lesson on the game he's mastered,
Still not interested?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Just more proof you have zero interest in the 626 run, only in the whack job conspiracy theories. Shuck and jive xraydullx. I doubt you even knew about the run until the bat signal went out calling you and the other yes men in.

Sent from the future.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
U’all started the conspiracy bit.
U’ve even advertised it on ur avatar, or can u not read it either?
U r not fooling anyone but ur self.
U r stuck on the northern outskirts of mtrcity, far from anything futuristic.
Do u still drive a taxi or have u moved into buses?
No exes just moi radar
Incorrect.

The unfounded allegations of cheats by john came from Charles harriman.

Charles harriman even made the ignorant claim that John used a name other than his real one for some sort of deceitful purpose.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Don’t be so sure! Js might be a master of something, but it surely is not 14.1 Straight Pool Continuous Billiards. Don’t say I said so, but u need to get a grip(heh, heh, heh).
I’m sure u’ve heard the old saying, jack of all trades, master of none. More close to the actual truth.

And john's trade is 14.1 pool, the rest have no chance

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
U’all started the conspiracy bit.
U’ve even advertised it on ur avatar, or can u not read it either?
U r not fooling anyone but ur self.
U r stuck on the northern outskirts of mtrcity, far from anything futuristic.
Do u still drive a taxi or have u moved into buses?
No exes just moi radar
Just more shuck and jive. This isn't about some funny little jab in my profile (it's aimed at the whackjob theories put out by you and yours...do you really not get that?), some throw away line in my signature (was there long before you showed up) or where I live (trust me, the bus line stops well short of here). Just try answering even one question directly. I don't think you have it in you.

...I am an artist at misdirection...

Well, I don't know about artist but certainly frequent practitioner.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
The record is straight
For me 600 john schmidt with the run of 626 balls,

Not one guy saw half a run and aw shucks he's just the most honest fella ever,

Not after a exhibition match finished and some guy kept running

626 big ones, ya dig?

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
You can’t shit?
Get in touch with haystj, he can get you some monkey ass powder.
Don’t apply to your butt.
Drink it. Might help you get over your constipation.
Darn, I’m good.

Nooooo I've got the world's leading authority on it right here!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Mosconi said in his book there were 300 watching. They must have set up bleachers for 300 to watch that little table.

And how come there are 30 something and not 300 signatures?

And I assume none of them took a leak the entire run. You don't think anybody still in the bar would sign just to be a part of it whether they saw half of it or not?

And I heard Mosconi was in Iowa that day anyhow, not Ohio.

I demand proof.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
As much a bullshitter you are, is how good jon schmidt is at 14.1

And that's one helluva accomplishment I'd say about jons game

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
You deem to hear a lot of falsehoods.
Demand proof, jump BACK IN TIME see IT FOR URSELF, TIME TRAVELER.
Jump back to May 27th 2019 and see if js really did even attempt a record run or is just saying he did.
I am just making things up buttercup, I thought thats how the game was played. Seemed to be the gist of it.

Yes, we get it, you are obsessed with an insignificant line in my signature. I will change it so it doesn’t continue to distract you from any direct answers other than the occasional literal reaction to things said only in jest.

Sent from the future.

Last edited:

sparkle84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know, this thread was somewhat entertaining and funny for awhile but at this point it's become ridiculous and boring.
I've long thought that "how are ya'll doing in league" was the most moronic thread on AZB but this one's catching up and threatening to surpass it.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
You know, this thread was somewhat entertaining and funny for awhile but at this point it's become ridiculous and boring.
I've long thought that "how are ya'll doing in league" was the most moronic thread on AZB but this one's catching up and threatening to surpass it.
The court jesters beg his majesty's forgiveness that we no longer amuse him.

Sent from the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.