Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
conspearacy, conspearacy, hear a conspearacy, there a conspearacy, everywhere a conspearacy.
the only conspearacy we’re aware of is, ‘there’s no interest in paying to view a two hour version of a four hour video, huh!’
remember the four hour trip to gilligan’s
Wonder what was dubbed out, and by who(m), could be the real conspiracy. Just saying
Murry xMas
It was a three hour tour, a three hour tour. Two days and you didn't even get a Gilligan's Island reference right.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
It was a three hour tour, a three hour tour. Two days and you didn't even get a Gilligan's Island reference right.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
I believe the tour was originally four hours but the trip had been edited and ended early on the show(about one hour). ;)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
conspearacy, conspearacy, hear a conspearacy, there a conspearacy, everywhere a conspearacy.
the only conspearacy we’re aware of is, ‘there’s no interest in paying to view a two hour version of a four hour video, huh!’
remember the four hour trip to gilligan’s
Wonder what was dubbed out, and by who(m), could be the real conspiracy. Just saying
Murry xMas
Glad to see you acknowledge the difficulty of monetizing the 626.

You're almost there...

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I CAN play both sides of any 2player game, and not just pocket billiards. C u there railbird. Just an xtra to delete. Delete, that’s the most usable forum function ever developed. Leaves fewer trail to be used against 1self.
yea but when i quote your hs
it stays
sorry

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
no one owes me any apologies. I can take IT just like a cow pissing on a rock in the creek, just splatters back where it comes from, RB.
Nobody gives a shit what quotes y’all choose to hang onto, railbird.

we do care

but also curious to know why youd delete all your posts a few pages back

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here’s a little bug for u to get js’ favor. Suggest that he just pay stream the edited video. Would never even need to leave home. May trap a few flies, too.
That doesn't achieve his (largely delusional) goal of maximizing the payday, though. One airing and the video is likely in the public domain and you KNOW there is no budget to pursue unauthorized distribution/ sharing of the vid.

I took a quick peek at your posting history and all your posts except one are on Schmidt's record run..though your account was created in 2014. No further comment needed on that.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
also curious why you wont take the offer to be sent t o see the man himself
to see how he beat that old fake run,

ill even pay jon to teach you to run 15,

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no one owes me any apologies. I can take IT just like a cow pissing on a rock in the creek, just splatters back where it comes from, RB.
Nobody gives a shit what quotes y’all choose to hang onto, railbird.
Like pretty much every post you make:
Just because you put the words together like that does not make them true. That is the definition of fake news, isn't it? Thus, you are guilty of the thing you claim to fight. You are a ridiculous hypocrite.

One who edits his posts so yeah...I see you care about quotes.

Hypocrite.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Since IT is just between the two of us.
there is considerable miles between your home and mine in the Piedmont Plateau.
No more traveling for me. Nothing in the pocket billiards world for me to gain.
I can still run several racks of 14.1 against actual opponents.
I play the game same as taught by the old timer players of the 1920-1960’s.
Watch John play on utube and watch old greats play on utube,
Pay close attention and compare what you see. You may be able to figure out the difference in style of play, but I doubt that. No one has figured it out yet and it’s been sixty years or so and no copycats of the old players has showed up yet!
That’s why I can say js doesn’t know poo about the game of 14.1.
So, keep your money. I’ll be fine. Radar, no exes

its not being shown at my place,
you say you can run racks on opponents
but is there unedited video proof?

me thinks not

Status
Not open for further replies.