Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Better to be someone else's worst nightmare, than to be your own worst nightmare, sick'o il nologi_AL
Looking your last 20 posts. They are nothing more than parroting back what people point out about you. It's lazy, tedious and a sign of a week mind. Come up with something original, DH will still love you as long as you slip in the words chopped video and powers that be here and there.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Replies to the same four of you sicko’s who keep postulating your same sick bullshit, trying to impress each other and your personal admiration band of js peeps, with your outlandish rantings.
you keep talking to yourselves, because you don’t have a clue that you’re just fulfilling a dead end request that js refuses to deal with.
oh shit, I almost forgot chopped video.
Then there’s that other motto, powers that be here and there.
lol, hug urself elf, u’ll never get any from this side of the isle.
Oh and get off ur knees when ur talking to ur elders, pos-logicle
Can't speak for the rest, but I wouldn't consider myself a john fan. He can play pool quite well, but so what? Being able to knock balls in the hole well isnt really that great an attribute.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Found ur tongue, did u?
Get in line, the group is open for membership.
Nah.... My knees are to old to run in circles with you guys.

As far as my comment goes.... You may want to read the quote I used and the remark/spelling within.

8intheside

Maybe this has been said And I missed it, but I was just informed that the run is legit and that he’s charging a fee to watch the record being broken. I guess he wants to cash in on his Hard work and dedication. I can’t say I blame him. Who would turn down money???

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Maybe this has been said And I missed it, but I was just informed that the run is legit and that he’s charging a fee to watch the record being broken. I guess he wants to cash in on his Hard work and dedication. I can’t say I blame him. Who would turn down money???
That's good news, so finally it's settled once and for all.

Thanks.

Sent from the future.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Perhaps u should entertain editing some of ur posts, since ur SM-T830 using Tapatalk isn’t catching everything.
maybe they’ll quit laughing at u, too il CologiCAL.
THE COUNTDOWN US ON TO THE 9th.
Then everybody will be laughing at u jspeepers.
Get a clue radardo, you are the only one being laughed at here.

Sent from the future.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Can you elaborate on bob's conflict of interest, please?

Do you think he wanted the record broken?
Do you think he paid money to John for 626?
How does he benefit from a fraudulent claim?
I got to admit I was really sceptical of this whole thing, until Bob Jewett saw it. I mean, he has great straight pool and forum credentials and would probably be the one I'd recommend the forum "send" to watch this thing. The whole unfortunate situation with the video not being available really leads to this kind of stalemate of 100+ pages and as long as JS won't release the video, it will keep on going. Personally I was satisfied by Bob Jewetts "testimony", but lets hear from the naysayers about whose word they'd believe about this, other than their own. Due to the grudge these guys hold, I don't see JS making any arrangements for them to view it, any time soon. I suggest the forum send someone neutral and knowledgable, I'll let them nominate who that should be. If there is a collection for this, I'd be happy to chip in a few dollars.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
just because ur mouth opens and shuts does not make IT a prayer book!
same for ur keyboard poophead il colic-AL.
How about a wager, start a poll for a week to see who the forum thinks is a knothead, $1000 you vs everyone else. Ill put up money for the rest of the world, DH can even hold the pot...or are ya chicken ?

Sent from the future.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I remember a former post of u’rs. It was stated by u, “I don’t think”.
That’s big talk for a little ‘cock-a-doodle-do.
Even morons and idiots think, so u must be lower than 25-40 iq.
Even they know better than to start a poll on a pool forum.
Next, just like in the barber shop.
Chicken

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
il’Cock-of-th-walk’ colicker -Al.
what goes round comes round clown, BOZO!
Go ahead and have ur joke, clown.
ur mother had hers!
That's what I thought you'd say...more nuthin.
e70977e9770e.jpg

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
To any and all who are under the illusion that the claim might be legit - why can know one and I mean know one purchase a piece of this history to view at home - under close scrutiny? Many forum members have offered good $ for their own personal copy, again please do not respond with 'there still tryin to figure out how to monetize' - after two years of the public waiting for verifiable proof that there is anythang other than the smokey mirror semi private theatre showing - that excuse won't work. The reason they cannot offer a tape for sale to john cue public is imho = there is no unedited tape, all the bca and j.s. camp have = a chopped video won't pass the smell test either. The chopped video and hollywood smokey mirrored theater corruption/pred cue commercial are very weak punches to throw at a 68 year old record. I guess it must be really sacred to offer the open public an opportunity to purchase this 'claim' of 626, although if it were true it would have been super easy street to increase popularity of 14.1, instead they choose to hide the evidence - hmm does anyone sense a lingering aroma of an expired rodent?

Last edited:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
To any and all who are under the illusion that the claim might be legit - why can know one and I mean know one purchase a piece of this history to view at home - under close scrutiny? Many forum members have offered good $ for their own personal copy, again please do not respond with 'there still tryin to figure out how to monetize' - after two years of the public waiting for verifiable proof that there is anythang other than the smokey mirror semi private theatre showing - that excuse won't work. The reason they cannot offer a tape for sale to john cue public is imho = there is no unedited tape, all the bca and j.s. camp have = a chopped video won't pass the smell test either. The chopped video and hollywood smokey mirrored theater corruption/pred cue commercial are very weak punches to throw at a 68 year old record.
I think that it's so JS can hold the record over your head. He knows he has all of the power over you as long as he keeps the video away from you. He knows it's literally driving you crazy not to be able to personally verify the new world record. How's that?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Hi Danny. Would like to start out by saying that I love your game. You are a great player.

About your question. What reason would the people who seen, and verified the video to be authentic / legit have a reason to lie about the authenticity of the video / the 626 run? As others have probably mentioned, I do not believe that the 626 Run is going to do anything for the popularity of pool or the game of 14.1, so that is why I do not see any reason for anyone to lie about the authenticity of the run. It is an amazing feat that John Schmidt accomplished, but I do not see it helping him much financially, or helping the popularity of the sport, or 14.1 much, if at all.

I do wonder though, what is your high run in 14.1?

I do have a lot of respect for the game of 14.1.
My personal high run is not relevant to the discussion - of why they bca/j.s/charlie/pred cue are not marketing the ability for open public to view in disc form. Not interested in weird semi private theater showings where part of the footage is sped up at double speed, only care to check out the authenticity (verify) of this so called 626 in UNEDITED DISC FORMAT. Not hear to answer questions for promoters of 'something' only hear to figure out why they chose to say Mosconi's run has been surpassed - and then not offer or market it to open public to purchase.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
To any and all who are under the illusion that the claim might be legit - why can know one and I mean know one purchase a piece of this history to view at home - under close scrutiny? Many forum members have offered good $ for their own personal copy, again please do not respond with 'there still tryin to figure out how to monetize' - after two years of the public waiting for verifiable proof that there is anythang other than the smokey mirror semi private theatre showing - that excuse won't work. The reason they cannot offer a tape for sale to john cue public is imho = there is no unedited tape, all the bca and j.s. camp have = a chopped video won't pass the smell test either. The chopped video and hollywood smokey mirrored theater corruption/pred cue commercial are very weak punches to throw at a 68 year old record.
Didn’t someone offer to pay your way in?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

Yes, we know Danny.

Sent from the future.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
A CHOPPED VIDEO that know one is allowed to see unedited footage of is hardly what i would call 'hard work'. easy street yes -hard work no.

Status
Not open for further replies.