Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see yer in the sales business haha, do u get yer wood shipped in from China?
Wow, what a great thing to read on my quick lunch break, I am very Thankful and lucky to see this. Please allow myself the opportunity to correct your ignorance while at the same time putting in a valuable plug.

I know of not one person who imports wood from China and I do know some direct importers. Every part I use is AMERICAN MADE, even the top of the line pins I use.

I source my own woods and age them for years. I buy in bulk quantity and pass the savings on to the consumer, I love Pool.

Thanks again to my new Friend Danny, hope you enjoyed my shameless plug, Dave.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ther is alot u don't know little tony. They have no unedited video = they have no New Record - Mosconi's 526 stands, c.w. and j.s drive by media's hidden disc of 626 will fail to stand the test of time. When a player does actually surpass 526 - and is able to capture the run on unedited video - the footage will not be hidden from plain sight - i.e. legit, it WILL be out in the open and available for purchase in disc form. When this happens there will be a new hall of fame - and j.s,bca,c.w corrupt business model will fade into the background - where it belongs. This new emerging Straight Pool Record holder will be a true Champ, not just some racket trying to hustle the public to make a quick buck or two.
Where is your proof that charlie williams is involved with any of this?

Don't be editing shit either.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Wow, what a great thing to read on my quick lunch break, I am very Thankful and lucky to see this. Please allow myself the opportunity to correct your ignorance while at the same time putting in a valuable plug.

I know of not one person who imports wood from China and I do know some direct importers. Every part I use is AMERICAN MADE, even the top of the line pins I use.

I source my own woods and age them for years. I buy in bulk quantity and pass the savings on to the consumer, I love Pool.

Thanks again to my new Friend Danny, hope you enjoyed my shameless plug, Dave.
I notice u prefer not to answer the other questions do u marvel at all the people whom ar e asking to see the this so called 626 unedited run? Also do u think john and charlie have the legal right to the claim' they have made about surpassing Mosconi's run - and not provide verifiable evidence to the people? Here is some icing for yer cake - Do u still feel lucky punk?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I notice u prefer not to answer the other questions do u marvel at all the people whom ar e asking to see the this so called 626 unedited run? Also do u think john and charlie have the legal right to the claim' they have made about surpassing Mosconi's run - and not provide verifiable evidence to the people? Here is some icing for yer cake - Do u still feel lucky punk?
Lollolololololololol

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Lucky right now? No way, my beautiful wife is not here at the moment and I need to get back to work so no getting lucky right now for me. I bet you'll be getting lucky with yourself about now, enjoy.
Yer entitled to yer opinion, but u never did answer if u think j.s and charlie/bca - should release the footage of their so called hero run of 626 to the public for sale - unedited disc form= proof fyi. Before u cry wolf and say - they own the rights so they do what they want - not so fast - they (the corrupt powers that b - probly yer friends) DO NOT OWN the rights to Mosconi's 526 - nor is it for sale or rent to some sort of bca adoption agency mafia/ fake news outfit. So - I will ask u for a third time, do u think that would be a heroic act of courage to release unedited proof footage of this elusive 626 disc to public? Many people do is why I asked. Congrats on yer having a beautiful wife, everyone is perfect online - till they get out uh line. I could have long discussions about the word "luck".
It's purty much public knowledge that j.s/bca/ c.w. claim of 626 is definitely non legit - could make him and his sponsors unlucky. Hang on to yo beautiful wife - u never know when she might have an epiphany and feel unlucky - superhero of fake news cuesdirectly.corrupt. Just a few thoughts for u to marvel at, as I'm sure u won't answer the pertinent concerns surrounding their 14.1 claim or business as usual. Ohh and I will be surrounded by many beautiful women this evening at soiree, they will be honest people, honest people; probly sounds like Japanese to you. I think u will cower down before u will answer these pertinent questions. Assume the position - and enjoy the ride - yer west coast hollywood journey could get a little bumpy if u think the people will believe everthang' they hear - without first seeing unedited proof. Comprende - cuesinwrongdirect - and low intellect. Just a a few scraps for ya - before supper - u can get back to promoting yer fake noose' now pilgrim.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is all like having a song on endless repeat.

Both sides continue to reiterate the same tired arguments. Would someone please send up a flare when:

A. Someone posts up a new argument
B. Comes up with a clever name or insult
C. Or, unedited video of the run is released to validate that the record was truly broken and isn’t just a figment of someone’s imagination. It’s been long enough, put up or... well, you know the rest.

Lou Figueroa

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
This is all like having a song on endless repeat.

Both sides continue to reiterate the same tired arguments. Would someone please send up a flare when:

A. Someone posts up a new argument
B. Comes up with a clever name or insult
C. Or, unedited video of the run is released to validate that the record was truly broken and isn’t just a figment of someone’s imagination. It’s been long enough, put up or... well, you know the rest.

Lou Figueroa
I ran 351 in 14.1 listening to the same song - on repeat (almost two hrs.) It was an honest song Lou, I'm not feelin to good myself about how social media manufactures it's news. People are waking up to fake news and media manipulation on public - they have to now. They should have left Mosconi's record alone - unless they had proof. I am not hear to insult anyone, only to see proof of this claim that was made almost two years ago - still no evidence though - theft of intellectual property - that should be illegal - unless they can provide unedited proof - it would seem they cannot.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I ran 351 in 14.1 listening to the same song - on repeat (almost two hrs.) It was an honest song Lou, I'm not feelin to good myself about how social media manufactures it's news. People are waking up to fake news and media manipulation on public - they have to now. They should have left Mosconi's record alone - unless they had proof. I am not hear to insult anyone, only to see proof of this claim that was made almost two years ago - still no evidence though - theft of intellectual property - that should be illegal - unless they can provide unedited proof - it would seem they cannot.
I know you probably used to be capable of a run like that, give me the YouTube link so I can watch it.

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
This is incorrect, 'the run' I think u must be referring to the chopped video open only to the 'semi public' smokey mirrored theater hollywood production. This is a long way from verifiable footage. Limited potential for sales = an attempt to downplay a true run of 626, sales potential depends on marketing skills. Hiding any verifiable evidence to this 626 'claim' is not really a winning marketing strategy, I never thought j.s. was much of a winner any hue. He did a run alright - and is continuing to - from the the truth - that the 626 = a lie.
Brilliant Danny. Oh, I know, lets "cheat" and "scam" our way to a huge run. But, we'll set this up at various locations, doing it multiple times, for weeks and weeks on end. Playing straight pool for hours and hours a day. But, we won't claim victory right away, or on the 1st, or 10th attempt, or even the 100th, we'll just keep waiting, and then we pull the scam months and months later after hours and hours of monotony. Genius, huh?

We know you never ran 626 and it's hard to believe JS is a better player than you.

Yeah, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fuking with you Danny. Fuk pride, pride only hurts, it never helps ;) Just saying.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Stop using multi-syllable expressions. Someone may get the impression that you know what you’re writing about. Did you all get over your sexual posts, already?
Check your notes Skippy, that was someone else...and who said I was talking about you? I suppose the "incoherent" part made it obvious to you.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yer entitled to yer opinion

Thanks.
, but u never did answer

Nor will I, so then, you now have to ask yourself a very simple question. Why would you ask me to define this? My opinion compared to the BCA? This is where you have completely lost it.

It looks to me like you're an awesome pool player, stick with it and get your mind in a better place, this is not good for you.

Smile like you really are my new found Friend Danny, good day.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Danny, I remember reading a book long ago about PGA golfers.

I'm not certain but I believe it was by George Plimpton and it was called "The Bogey Man." Plimpton was a sports journalist who'd occassionally mix it up with pros and then write about it from his amateur's perspective. He boxed, played football, and golfed, among other endeavors.

And your comment made me recall what some professional golfers said to him about "the music." I specifically recall that some pro golfers could remember exactly what song kept running through their head over and over while they played in a major championship with one of them saying he shot a great round to "Moon River."

Go figure.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know you probably used to be capable of a run like that, give me the YouTube link so I can watch it.

I believe you can still buy the DVD.

It's an amazing run. I seem to recall that he accomplished it on a GC with a wonky corner pocket up table and tried to play position the whole run while avoiding that pocket as much as possible. IOWs, he largely accomplished the run shooting at five pockets. I bought mine from Dennis Walsh over in the 14.1 forum.

and oh yeah, I forgot to mention: IT’S UNEDITED.

Lou Figueroa
Ye Ha!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.